No announcement yet.

There Goes The Neighborhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am the one who chases the kids out, when there gets to be about 15 of them. It offends me that they show no respect. If they had asked permission, or helped me with one bit of outdoor work, or even acted friendly, it would be a different story.

Their first act here was to throw trash from their party over our fence into our backyard.

We are not grouches or curmedgeons yet, but we are working on it.

Comment

I'll bet y'all a brand new rear brake caliper mount for a 2006 Mustang GT, I'll just bet you all, every one of you thought I was exaggerating. 6:00 p.m. at Weeville, hot off the press:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Weeville Halloween.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	873194
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        I'll bet y'all a brand new rear brake caliper mount for a 2006 Mustang GT, I'll just bet you all, every one of you thought I was exaggerating. 6:00 p.m. at Weeville, hot off the press:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25634[/ATTACH]
        PHOTOSHOPPED..shadowing's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          PHOTOSHOPPED..shadowing's wrong.
          Not to mention the rain that is in the area and full foliage with no fall coloring.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
            I am the one who chases the kids out, when there gets to be about 15 of them. It offends me that they show no respect. If they had asked permission, or helped me with one bit of outdoor work, or even acted friendly, it would be a different story.

Their first act here was to throw trash from their party over our fence into our backyard.

We are not grouches or curmedgeons yet, but we are working on it.
            One little punk thought it would be cool to get out his car and chuck his fast food bag in my yard on the way to his apartment. He got it back on the hood of car with a note saying the next time it would on fire on his car.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              One little punk thought it would be cool to get out his car and chuck his fast food bag in my yard on the way to his apartment. He got it back on the hood of car with a note saying the next time it would on fire on his car.
              I like that Scott. I like that a LOT!
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
              X