No announcement yet.

Joke thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	sofa.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1197859

Comment

• Two women are walking home from the bar, they both have to piss so they slip into a nearby cemetery. One uses her panties to wipe herself, and the other uses a reef off a head stone.

Next night the husbands met at the bar, one looks at the other and says "I'm gonna have to watch my wife, she came home with no panties last night." The other one says "Oh well, mine came home with a card wedged in her ass saying "You were loved and will be missed by the whole entire fire department."
        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Biker dawgs be bad.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	bikerdog.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	1197888

Comment

• Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

why do you bring duct tape on a date?
            because it changes "no, no, NO!!!"
            into "mmm, mmm, MMMMM"...............
            You realize that is why they call us all "Pigs"...................? None the less, that is just plain funny!
            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

You realize that is why they call us all "Pigs"...................? None the less, that is just plain funny!

oink !

Comment

Name:	31174821_1898600013510249_1534102527891472384_n.png
Views:	18
Size:	526.5 KB
ID:	1197990
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by malc View Post
                  Biker dawgs be bad.....

Name:	bikerdog.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	1197888
                  You know, he's simply checking to see if it's really a dog rather then some small shadow of a real dog.
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Name:	imageuploadedfromios1024-26-e72GdB.png
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	1198441

Comment

Name:	noburnbeer.jpg
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	1198771

Comment

• A brunette goes into a doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it. "Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me." She takes her finger, presses on her elbow, and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams, and so it goes on; everywhere she touches makes her scream with pain. The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette are you?" She says, "No, I dyed my hair. I'm naturally blonde." "I thought so," he says. "Your finger is broken."
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Name:	imageuploadedfromios1024-69-jnkZfk.png
Views:	20
Size:	313.7 KB
ID:	1198866

Comment

• Depends on which one that they are talking about. But I think that they got it wrong.
                            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, she said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age. (I just turned sixty-something.) A little concerned about her comment, I couldn't resist asking her, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'

She asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer, wine or hard liquor? 'Oh no,' I replied. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'

Then she asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs? I said, 'Not much... my last doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'

'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?' I said, 'No.'

She asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have lots of sex?'
                              'No,' I said...

She looked at me and said, "Then, why do you even give a shit?"

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

Name:	imageuploadedfromios1024-69-jnkZfk.png
Views:	20
Size:	313.7 KB
ID:	1198866
                                and here I thought nothing would come of them
                                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...