Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 MARCH MEET...entries are NOW OPEN !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 MARCH MEET...entries are NOW OPEN !!!!!!

Faxed mine in....this is the ONLY thing I do annually !!!!!!
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

looks to be fun, some live music.

3,246 mi, 47 hours In current traffic: 48 hours
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Last year F/C pilot John Hale had the deadlist rock band in America play his pit party...GREAT WHITE .... was a fun night.
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
          Last year F/C pilot John Hale had the deadlist rock band in America play his pit party...GREAT WHITE .... was a fun night.

No one got cold that night.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

If you want to email your entry for the March Meet, send to [email protected]. it will go to the office and Debbie can process.

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
              that was a sad night, lost 4 of my friends that night.. if it wasn't for my dad's sister die'n I'd have been with them..
              great white lost a member, 94whjy lost dr.metal, and many lost their lives.. it's sad that the band took most of the heat for this horrible event.. I'm sure the lack of info from the band was from their lawyer telling them to shut up.. they are surely hated around here.. the fire marshal that ok'd the club.. they didn't do anything to.. and the crap on those walls should've never been ok'd.. not back then when smoking in a club was the norm.. sad night..

Comment

Working...
              X