Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint stripping

Comment

that is funny, just the other day, I tried to get my dads sandblaster going, he is mismatched form day one on his tiny air compressor and these giant truck sized air tools. Anyway, I simply added the air hose and started spraying with no sand blast at all, it did more than anything he had..no sand at all, just air through a nozzle.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That does a great job, except for the annoying "music" (I hesitate to use the term) on the first vid.

But anyhow, I wonder how pricey it is. There doesn't seem to be any distortion at all and it looks to get all way down to Da bone. Not sure I want to know what's under the paint on the S-10!

Dan

Comment

the music did nothing for me. but I though the process was good enough to look into

Comment

That was pretty cool (heh), makes me kind of curious about it. Interesting that they recorded a custom rap song just for the product.

Comment

I mute a lot of videos. This was one of them, never even heard it. Yay!

Weren't we just talking about Muriatic acid? That makes a damn good paint remover.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
              X