• Show
Clear All

• for peewee

Click image for larger version

Name:	peewee.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	880777

That's on target, except for the lower right hand one. I did do that once. Once.
    Last edited by pdub; November 8, 2013, 03:51 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

That's on target, except for the lower right hand one. I did do that once. Once.
      That's one more than old NERF has.
      The Green Machine.
      http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

A crazy Friday night unrelated thought.........Just like sports pro jocks, just like everything else competitive, there's a huge effort to establish some sort of a pecking order and what not in almost everyting. I always said out loud as a kid, "Yes, you can for sure whip my ass, and it'll be easy." That stopped the bullies every time but I don't know why, but it worked, maybe because I was making better grades than them in grade school way back in the 60's. And the unrelated part is, I don't mind at all being honest and saying out loud on a hotrod forum, "I don't have any idea how the dang car works, but I know I love driving it."
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
          A crazy Friday night unrelated thought.........Just like sports pro jocks, just like everything else competitive, there's a huge effort to establish some sort of a pecking order and what not in almost everyting. I always said out loud as a kid, "Yes, you can for sure whip my ass, and it'll be easy." That stopped the bullies every time but I don't know why, but it worked, maybe because I was making better grades than them in grade school way back in the 60's. And the unrelated part is, I don't mind at all being honest and saying out loud on a hotrod forum, "I don't have any idea how the dang car works, but I know I love driving it."
          philosophical peewee.

it is true, the stampede reduces thought, increases prejudice, makes false heros, bad addiction.. generally unbalanced high compression spewing off more noise than actual work not matching it.

oh wait, that last part is a v8.

my past is a 301 pontiac, a dad who worked a cummins 300hp into 100,000 pounds hauling, a chevette that sounded like a v8 and burned 2 gears of its 3 speed automatic..with a carburetor. I put alot in its place just by existing. Today is a 1 barrel 1781cc boxer sounding like a porsche gt3 as it hits 8000 rpm.

Jock strap that . The past is much an asshole as my presence goes by it.
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 8, 2013, 06:45 PM.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
          X