Road Atlanta in the Wet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Atlanta in the Wet

C6r practice for the Petit Le Mans riding with Tommy Milner.

Filmed during practice sessions for Petit Le Mans 2013, the last ALMS race, Tommy Milner pilots his Corvette C6.R in poor conditions around the Road Atlanta ...
    Dustin in Pennsylvania

Gawd Geewhilickers. That's got me thinking....If I let them know soon enough, I can get all but $50 of my entry money back. Jeez oh whiz....
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

C'mon Peewee, go find out how good those Conti DW tires are in the wet ... amazing grip, and some slippery sessions will really help teach you how to be smooooooth.

cheers
      Ed
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

or how to find a good bodyman.. playing in the wet is best learnt in a big empty parking lot with cones not a place with walls that don't move

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
          or how to find a good bodyman.. playing in the wet is best learnt in a big empty parking lot with cones not a place with walls that don't move
          Cones. Those damned mock-you cones. Bastards, all of them. The Orange Brigade. The Ultimate Failure of Fun. Lined up like little soldiers, but they are the evil. The Ultimate Evil.

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed View Post
            C'mon Peewee, go find out how good those Conti DW tires are in the wet ... amazing grip, and some slippery sessions will really help teach you how to be smooooooth.

cheers
            Ed
            Ed, gotta say thanks for the advice, those tires are holding up quite well. I love 'em!

Comment

Working...
            X