Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBR View Post
    GN Turbo V6 under the hood and Nissan 300zx wheels. lmao

well the stock Mazda rims are only 5"s wide. I didn't want chrome ones but they were a DEAL an being Turbo rims they were wider. ;-)

Comment

I like it. Just thought it was funny!
      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
        I like it. Just thought it was funny!
        It a bastard !!! Thats for sure. Hopefully get a lot of things done this winter to get it legal to race. Was looking at your thread about doin the 8.8 over.
        Of all the neat cars we have had over the years this was the most fun.
        Last edited by Sleeper 6; November 11, 2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

The Mustang attracts morons like shit attracts flys. There is always someone who whats to play around and they are almost always in a WRX or another Mustang. The like to ride up on my ass then whip around me and then drive along side of me. I've spiked more than one of them. When my ass is suddenly an inch from their grill they will back off then do a fly by...morons.

When the Fury runs few people want to start something but when they do and its always late model stuff, Mustangs, Camaros and the like...drivers of old cars rarely ever act the fool.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

In my controlled double blind testing method I have found that when rolling up on a car in the fast lane, my Dakota makes cars jump out of the fast lane while my PT Cruiser has the opposite effect. Other drivers ignore the PT like thy are embarrassed for you. I commute about 120miles one way in either vehicle and undoubtedly the truck is the Intimidator while the PT is the Emasculator.
            Attached Files
            www.FBthrottlebodies.com
            Bruce K Bridges

Comment

BKB...has to do with how much damage you can do to them....
              Got a tow truck push bumper on my flatbed.. They MOOOOVE OVERRR! lol
              I'm sure that is partially why I only get 5-8 mpg...

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                The Mustang attracts morons like shit attracts flys.
                Ford could put that in the brochure . . . .

(That hasn't been my experience . . . unless . . . I'm the moron?!?!

Comment

Bought my Magnum in '06, enjoyed the snot out of it.

Then all the LEO departments decided they just had to have the new Charger cruisers.

Now everyone in front of me thinks I'm a cruiser and my roof-rack is a light bar. Took me a while to figure out why all of a sudden the entire local population decided to start obeying the posted speed limits.

So yeah, my ride intimidates people. Sucks too.
                  Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

My daughters car gets a little respect until ricers see it. Then the fun is on.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                      Ford could put that in the brochure . . . .

(That hasn't been my experience . . . unless . . . I'm the moron?!?!

I suppose that could be interpreted two ways...it has been my eperience that quite a few Mustang owners are indeed morons...
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

The Crown Victoria P71 Effect

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                        Bought my Magnum in '06, enjoyed the snot out of it.

Then all the LEO departments decided they just had to have the new Charger cruisers.

Now everyone in front of me thinks I'm a cruiser and my roof-rack is a light bar. Took me a while to figure out why all of a sudden the entire local population decided to start obeying the posted speed limits.

So yeah, my ride intimidates people.
                        At times, Mrs. Outsider's Marauder has that effect on ignorant motorists (notwithstanding that it's Dark Toreador Red, which isn't usually a LEO hue). She loves that, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                          I suppose that could be interpreted two ways...it has been my eperience that quite a few Mustang owners are indeed morons...
                          You've been talking with Finnegan and . . . Crap, I forgot the names of the old ballbusters on the golf carts . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                            You've been talking with Finnegan and . . . Crap, I forgot the names of the old ballbusters on the golf carts . . . .
                            Talking with who now?

The people that own mustangs are 50% douchewads 50% normal folks....I think that the percentage is the same for WRX owners...but then 67% or all statistics are made up....or is it 76%....

Comment

It was just some attempted, self-deprecating, in-the-general-neighborhood of "insider" humor. BTW, that's MISTER Douchewad . . . Don't you forget it!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                                BKB...has to do with how much damage you can do to them....
                                Got a tow truck push bumper on my flatbed.. They MOOOOVE OVERRR! lol
                                I'm sure that is partially why I only get 5-8 mpg...
                                A push bumper on the PT Cruiser might just do the job.. or get me even less respect... Im not sure. I know the injector scoop didn't help.
                                Attached Files
                                www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                                Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Working...
                                X