I Want One Of These

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want One Of These

Sue Unit says she had a Pacer back in the day (with an 8-track player in it!). Just look at it, a track car waiting to happen. SOOO much 360-vision going through curves. And such a wide stance. I want one, with a 900 cubic inch engine for the straightaways.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pacer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	880778
    Last edited by pdub; November 9, 2013, 11:35 AM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

At the time they came out, they were best in the crash test.. Banned for small car derbys.. Tough, plus some had the 6 cylinder motor! ... Inline motor!
    You don't want 900 anything in one of those! They are pinch framed.. Meaning body work bent into a frame..
    A cowboy had one around here.. Drove it into the ground with millions of miles and ZERO shop time!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      At the time they came out, they were best in the crash test.. Banned for small car derbys.. Tough, plus some had the 6 cylinder motor! ... Inline motor!
      You don't want 900 anything in one of those! They are pinch framed.. Meaning body work bent into a frame..
      A cowboy had one around here.. Drove it into the ground with millions of miles and ZERO shop time!
      Dang Bob. Buzz Buster. I thought I was kidding and making fun of Sue Unit....

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        Dang Bob. Buzz Buster. I thought I was kidding and making fun of Sue Unit....
        You were... But she won.. That car made sure she is around to marry your sorry ass!

Comment

Guess the cars were too forward thinking for our minds..

Comment

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              You were... But she won.. That car made sure she is around to marry your sorry ass!
              Bob, I'm sorry. I don't mean I'm apologizing. I'm just saying I'm sorry, sorry as hell. Just plain sorry!

Comment

The worst part is the memory of one in Cedar Rapids, Iowa back in the 80's Panel wagoned, with fender flares, Ansen slots, side pipes and M/T fifties all around...

The visions of the past we can't erase!!
                Last edited by silver_bullet; November 9, 2013, 01:23 PM.
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

lady across the street had one. 258cid. It was kinda fun to drive really. Since I expect this to deteriorate into the worst car ever and it doesn't have far to go, I'll counter with THIS:

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    lady across the street had one. 258cid. It was kinda fun to drive really. Since I expect this to deteriorate into the worst car ever and it doesn't have far to go, I'll counter with THIS:

Is it? Is that a WEgo?
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

World's most inappropriately named car. The chances of You Go - virtually zero.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X