I'm going to miss him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to miss him

Just got a call from my father, they have to put our dog, Ozzy, to sleep soon. I've always called him our purebred mutt. Black Lab Shepherd mix I believe
    I wish I could find some better pictures of him, all I have are these old ones since I lost a lot with my old harddrive

somebody else made this caption, not knowing his name actually is Ozzy

I wish I could go home before so I can see him one last time
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Maybe better to remember him as he was?
    Last edited by Deaf Bob; November 12, 2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

ditto..

Comment

ditto ditto.You've got our sympathies from Weeville to Eagleville, that's an awful time and a mighty hard pill to swallow.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Sorry for your loss! Dogs are definitely family my man! You have my deepest sympathies!
          sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Thoughts and prayers from us too! We here are all sorrowed at your loss.
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

sorry for the ozzy. I forget your age, but if it was a pet from teen years and just passing now, it is the one to always remember. I had one named sonny, given to me at 14. Dynamical lab. his only love was a purebred chow. All the opffspring were carzy. one was identical to a black wolf, bumped extended snout. Crazy love. I was still skateboards and push scooters. My mom gave us the dog, she passed on, he meant even more. I was twenty something when he finally passed. The only time I burst out crying.. over a dog. Skateboards to military jets, my own built 165mph car.. girlfriends, injuries and disabled. One of his offspring became famous, a farm owner came all the way from new York to pick up the brightest red chow/lab mix one has ever seen..
              Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 12, 2013, 05:21 PM.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That's a bummer deal. Sorry for ya. Life can be a harsh mistress and quite the bitch. Hang in there.
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

That's really hard, Eagle. We lost our Beaux (white standard poodle) a couple of years ago. I still sometimes slip and call King "Beauzer". Then I get all sort of soft and my calm, assertive energy goes in the toilet for a while. King is a good boy and waits for his Dad to come back.

Best Positive Energy coming your way.

Dan

Comment

I think Stiney said this - "If only I were the person my dog thinks I am". Sucks man, circle of life. Enjoy the good memories is about all I can offer.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

My wife and I have been discussing the very same subject with our dog Soozie. She's an Australian Shepherd that is almost 16. We're watching her decline almost daily. She has dimensia and just wanders around constantly. We can have her outside for an hour to do her business then goes straight to the family room to relieve herself. It's a trying situation. We remember her for what she was, a great dog. I feel your pain
                      Tom
                      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about the situation with your dog. It is hard sometimes that most pets don't live as long as we do but it sounds like your dog and had a great life and that is due to owners like you that really care!
                        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Its hard losing a dog. I said it before...I have lost friends and family that didnt impact me as hard as losing one of my pets. Sorry for your loss man, really...its rough.
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                          X