• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this a violation.....

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
    Originally posted by 67rs/ss
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC
    Only if you dont have a mullet to go with it and lights on the rear end housing
    Dont forget to put the chrome cover on the housing for the lights to reflect off of. :D
    I almost forgot about white headers but I had a set!

cant put chrome on my diff....I should paint it red...that'll piss of the crowd....... ;D
    I will actually admit that around 79 I painted my '72 grimlin x rear end white . I caught grief from the more mature car guys at work even back then.

Comment

saw a guy the other day with a 29 5 window(?) it was cool..yellow, with dual quads on a highrise with some cool hedders...then there was the blue frme and blue diff and I had a flash back tomy chils hood..it was bad, like neon blue....almost gagged

Comment

I have been kicking around the idea of painting my headers white before I install them....am I in violation of any known car code I dont know about? ;D
        Well, whadda ya know, just looking at the Crusher Camaro story and it has...............................white headers. :o

http://carjunkietv.com/gallery/67-Ch...o-gallery.html

"We also found an old set of cheapie headers and painted them white, retro-style."

I reckon they´d fit with the Fury in white, retro style 8) of course.

Comment

Originally posted by malc
          I have been kicking around the idea of painting my headers white before I install them....am I in violation of any known car code I dont know about? ;D
          Well, whadda ya know, just looking at the Crusher Camaro story and it has...............................white headers. :o

http://carjunkietv.com/gallery/67-Ch...o-gallery.html

"We also found an old set of cheapie headers and painted them white, retro-style."

I reckon they´d fit with the Fury in white, retro style 8) of course.
          Sadly I did not paint them....they are in and loud..but black not white.....maybe another time

Comment

Working...
          X