No announcement yet.

As Cold As...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should hit 80 in San Diego today, with the breeze coming over the mountains from the desert. This weekend however we may see clouds/rain come in from the other direction and temp drops into the sixties. I have plywood, blankets, emergency supplies just in case...

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
      Should hit 80 in San Diego today, with the breeze coming over the mountains from the desert. This weekend however we may see clouds/rain come in from the other direction and temp drops into the sixties. I have plywood, blankets, emergency supplies just in case...
      Thanks for the Sunny SoCal Weather report Loren, didn't your Mom ever tell you no one likes a Smart A$$, 13 degrees here this morning!
      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

We had a dusting of snow last night. I'm surprised that they didn't close the schools. The snow is all melted now (by 8:00 when I got up). Damn Canadians sent this crap down our way but we'll be back in the 70s by the weekend - as it should be.

Loren - for some reason everyone here buys bottled water and bread when there's an eminent disaster. No one knows why. Sounds like a good excuse to stock up on plywood, though.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          You can clean that up for mixed audiences with "Cold as a witch's heart". My Dad liked "Cold as a well digger's a$$". How he knew the temp of a well digger's backside I have no clue.

Dan
          not that there's anything wrong with that...
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Who knows with old Dad. He was homophobic as Hell. Was he covering up for something? We'll never know.

Dan

Comment

Nice and cool at night here and still hot enough to run the A/C during the day...its tough here this time of year...real tough LMAO.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

cold enough to freeze snot
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I did have to pay a 33 dollar gas bill this month.. but that's not keeping me from running a fan blowing heat into the garage right now. Another something you can do when the cat is away .
                  Last edited by Beagle; November 13, 2013, 10:18 AM.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                    Who knows with old Dad. He was homophobic as Hell. Was he covering up for something? We'll never know.

Dan
                    lol may he rest in peace
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

It was 25 here last night. Coldest November day in 5 years!

No matter how cold it is,somebody wants to work with the door thrown wide open. At the plant where I work,it's the shipping department. In the winter our business slows down,and not as many trucks go out. It doesn't stop the shipping department from leaving the overhead doors open all day though. The wind just comes down the hall and cuts you in half especially when you're on a forklift. They've been better about keeping the doors closed the past few years though.
                      sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

We set a new record here last night - coldest since they've been keeping records. HATE that!! But it'll be in the 70s this weekend.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                        X