Free book!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free book!

So about three years ago, I offered a free copy of a book called "Class of 2009" to anyone if they paid for the shipping. Then just tonight I noticed there were 79 unread PM's, all to do with the book. Did everyone get a copy that wanted one?

This is the book, just to jog some memories:

I've got mine - thanks!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

so now it is $25? I saw the title and still thought of young truckers putting that on the back of their cab... fist rig, whatever the reason. I wanted my dad to put the "class of 1970" on his own. looks like a good read...from a place I don't know.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
        so now it is $25? I saw the title and still thought of young truckers putting that on the back of their cab... fist rig, whatever the reason. I wanted my dad to put the "class of 1970" on his own. looks like a good read...from a place I don't know.
        I was just charging a bit for the cost to mail it, I have lots of copies left over--it was "almost" as cheap to print 1,200 copies as it was to do a reasonable amount and sell it. Or so I thought, at the time.

That $25 is the retail at McNally Robinson in Winnipeg MB, Canada, or at Autobooks-Aerobooks in Burbank, California. If a Bangshifter wanted one, just let me know the post code/zip, and I'll let you know how much the shipping is. And yes, I still accept payment in Hot Wheels ;)

Comment

I'm up for one..
          02302 (if you're old enough) send it to zoom

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
            I'm up for one..
            02302 (if you're old enough) send it to zoom
            02302 is your zip code? I'll PM you with the cost of shipping as soon as I can dig it up. Also, do you prefer to pay with PayPal or Hot Wheels?

Comment

Working...
            X