Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPD or OPG for Chevelle restoration parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD or OPG for Chevelle restoration parts?

Who ya like better, and why? THX
    STUGOTS

Neither. I went to OPG for stuff for my '73 Monte Carlo. I wasn't impressed with the quality. Classic Industries is in Hungtington Beach, had better luck with their stuff.

But the previous statement doesn't include sheetmetal. Seeing how they all carry and don't carry the same, my guess is they all have offshore stamping company putting the same parts in different boxes.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
      Neither. I went to OPG for stuff for my '73 Monte Carlo. I wasn't impressed with the quality. Classic Industries is in Hungtington Beach, had better luck with their stuff.

But the previous statement doesn't include sheetmetal. Seeing how they all carry and don't carry the same, my guess is they all have offshore stamping company putting the same parts in different boxes.
      Classic (owned by OPG's brother) doesn't do A bodies (CHEVELLE), do they?
      Last edited by groucho; November 14, 2013, 04:50 PM.
      STUGOTS

Comment

Arent they the same company? The stuff is the same they just mark it up differently. Some stuff is exclusive but not much. I like NPD anyhow,you order stuff and it comes, I had things on back order for ever year ago with OPG I dont know about now but then yeah. T

Comment

Working...
        X