Give Drift A Chance......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Drift A Chance......

O.K. I'm emboldened by the recent drift pieces on the blog. I, RockJustRock, am a closet drift fan. When there isn't a BangShift webcast on I've been known to substitute a Formula D one. I think Jarod DeAnda is almost as cool and funny as Chad Reynolds. I only pull for American Cars and Drivers, except for Frederic "The Norwegian Hammer" Aasbo because I was in attendance at his American debut here in Long Beach. Jarod coins a cool nickname for every driver just like Drag Guys had in the old days. Burnouts, Tire Smoke, V-8s, Loud Exhaust All I Am Saying Is Give Drift A Chance!
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Hear JR teach his Roush Motor how to sing..... Soprano!
    Last edited by RockJustRock; November 14, 2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

in total contrast to "give drift a chance" ... from November to april even the healthiest lungs are spewing ancient ash just from burning wood, older than a cali wildfire.. here in bangor maine. Ten geared AWD, I mean ALL wheel drive subarus is my tortured welding treat to gain a grip for the six months of hell god given.

F**k front wheel drive sideways, and RWD can f**k off the same. F**k drift, and every other thing I can't type on the net.

Top of the morning to you... where the sun comes up first.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 15, 2013, 05:13 AM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Ummmmm, I meant Formula Drift, not Snow Drift. But otherwise I'll second that, what HE said (whatever THAT was).

From LA where the sun doesn't break through until early afternoon and sometimes doesn't shine at all.

Comment

you get a decoder ring at 50 posts. I lost mine, but I think that is a "Why the hell don't I MOVE" response.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            you get a decoder ring at 50 posts. I lost mine, but I think that is a "Why the hell don't I MOVE" response.
            Rock doesn't know yet how hard those decoder rings are to come by - I thought there was only one!
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Hell! I've been drifting for some years now...
              Fogline to other lane and back again!!

Comment

O.K.Haters..... The Hammer Smokin' Jarod Talkin'

Comment

Working...
                X