nuclear fallout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuclear fallout

came across this on the Book O' Faces, time lapse of every nuclear bomb ever dropped, remind me to never buy property in the southwest desert

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

thank god they weren't all one of these...

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Thanks Beags.......and I just watched "The Day After" last week.

I'm gonna need my footed jammies and some warm milk to ward off the childhood nightmare tonight. And wife works with radioactivity everyday - I sleep beside her!

Where did I leave my Geiger counter anyways? Oh yeah, in the "semi-clean" shop. Great, probably pull another rib moving crap to find THAT.

TGIF!
      Last edited by STINEY; November 15, 2013, 01:12 PM.
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

The 1960's were a busy time.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
          And wife works with radioactivity everyday
          TGIF!
          Gives a new meaning to HOT wife.
          Last edited by 68scott385; November 15, 2013, 01:51 PM.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

There is moleculars nearly as scary, not atomics...chains running as many years as the biggest scary nuke. I am not so scared of nuke. To set off a Geiger counter simply locates something that is not moving or attacking. A dump hill decaying is scarier than a nuke. They even pretend the slop dripping out of it is useful energy today.

My brother took on a weed wacking job, the big dump hill visible from dysarts truck stop, bangor maine. I cannot drive my sube within a mile without kicking off the heater fan relay. I literally moved it to a spot to smack it with my fingers, get it going.. subtle mystery.

When does a nuke get confusing and mysterious? When it is declared safe. That is when.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 15, 2013, 03:25 PM.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
              There is moleculars nearly as scary, not atomics...chains running as many years as the biggest scary nuke. I am not so scared of nuke. To set off a Geiger counter simply locates something that is not moving or attacking. A dump hill decaying is scarier than a nuke. They even pretend the slop dripping out of it is useful energy today.

My brother took on a weed wacking job, the big dump hill visible from dysarts truck stop, bangor maine. I cannot drive my sube within a mile without kicking off the heater fan relay. I literally moved it to a spot to smack it with my fingers, get it going.. subtle mystery.

When does a nuke get confusing and mysterious? When it is declared safe. That is when.
              They still won't let the inhabitants back on Bikini... the graveyard is hot and the veggies are still picking it up.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
              X