Subscribe to BangShift On YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscribe to BangShift On YouTube

Gee Wayne, did you know BangShift has elevated it’s YouTube presence? Why no Garth I did not know that! Does that mean I can catch up on PowerShift and even sneak a peak at upcoming video revelations? Why yes, Wayne, I am doing just that right now as I type this!
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Hopefully someday BangShift on YouTube will be HUGE with a progressive business model like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	XSAN.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	873486
    Instead of this:

Name:	BangShift.png
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	873487
    Ummmm.... I mean by the number of videos. They're kinda already there on subscribers.

Comment

little ways to go to catch up with these guys

Name:	mt.jpg
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	873488
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Can't be too hard on LVMS or XSAN. A first class facility and a media group trying very hard to work it's way up into a more popular high profile branch of motorsports..... Ones that actually pave their racing surfaces. Anyone caught using the derogatory terms "Roundy Pounders" or "Circle Jerks" will be gently and delicately struck repeatedly between the shoulder blades and slapped on the palm of their right hand. Otherwise known as a pat on the back and a high five. Keep your mind open. After all I also like a motorsport where they don't time anything. But they still burn up a BUNCH of tires.

Comment

Working...
        X