• Show
Clear All

• Do Crotch Rockets Frighten You?

This looks a LOT safer!
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Needs AWD and another engine, just sayin'

Comment

As mankind's endless pursuit of ultimate power to weight ratio continues!

Comment

Rather ride a crotch rocket, thanks...

Comment

And where Drag Racing goes the Pro Street Movement must follow!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	5_hYMZ_297.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	873490

Comment

Tis' the season and one of these will fit under many people's trees or in a reasonably oversized stocking!

Comment

.....or maybe Buford's trunk?

Comment

better than your drift thread.

I live in a cold place. I had learned of bmw motorcyclists, all year round. I never seen one, too expensive. Crazy motivation. Boxer balance never failed. As time went along, you get crazy engines , like in those tin cans in the vid. Cannot drive those crazy crack motivated bikes all year. I'd drive one in a little tin can. city go kart. There is a tiny feista parked next to my subaru. 12 inch wheels. When I am outside working, I have lost count to walkers approaching me thinking the little fiesta is mine, they want to buy it.

I have never seen so many cold bikes in maine .. the fuel prices etc. must be the source. More Harleys than ricers.. maybe the big jugs on modern injection are doing good.

anyway, I'd do the tin can motorbike. Treat it like formula 1, thermal monitoring on computers etc. My own boxer sounds more crotch rocket than boxer. All four fired, center cammed (very old 1781cc). Warms up like my neighbors Honda 700, 4 carbs. In fact I had to look outside once, thought someone sparked up my old sube...it was the old Honda bike in the cold.
                Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 16, 2013, 10:49 PM.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

As I said in the Bentley thread, if you can even THINK about it they've done it where they speak English funny and posted it on YouTube:

Comment

I used to ride a LOT but not much anymore. The bikes don't scare me, it's the drivers surrounding me while they're texting, doing their makeup (especially the guys), etc. Too many cars too little attention to the task at hand.

Dan

Comment

Wrong direction. Bike engine in a car....eh.......i'm impressed with car engines in bikes. and especially aircraft engines in bikes. ....... just sayin'.
                      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Boss Hoss insanity is getting too widespread for potential BangShift approval. They're on every corner during Bike Week in Sturgis. Donovans, Rodecks, Blowers, Nitrous, you know, BASIC STUFF!

Comment

If you can spec one out and order it, it's gotta be PRETTY SPECIAL for BangShift Approval.

Nah, doesn't quite "get it".

Comment

Now this has admittedly never moved under it's own power, but if it does, Chad and Brian will put it in the blog.
                            (chopper guys + 4 wheels =big trouble)
                            Last edited by RockJustRock; November 17, 2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

But this would require movement AND at least an 8 second time slip to make the cut, am I right here?
                              Functionality IS a factor.

Comment

Working...
                              X