• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose this makes me shelf art...

Comment

Here are a few more pieces?
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Now that you guys mention it I do have some 3.5 inch twist-offs I've been saving for a rainy day.

Comment

About a dozen old glass Mountain Dew bottles.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

i got a bunch of do-dads and what-nots laying around. Hubcaps, hood orniments, bottles, cans, a piece of chain from back when this base was an "air field" old toys and such....I love stuf like that.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Years ago I would go out with my friend Marie and we would do thrift shops. The rule though was we would first go to a Mexican restaurant and have some margaritas then go to the shops. We both had different taste so we never wanted the same thing, which works because thrift shops will normally only have one of something.

Any rusty old car stuff I beg Loren that I can put it up on the patio or even sometimes in the house, so there is a lot of old rusty car stuff hanging around, not counting of course his 1/2 acre of rusty car stuff!
              Last edited by LORENSWIFE; November 18, 2013, 09:38 AM.
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

I think my wife and I were museum curators in our past lives or something. My office bookshelves collect all kinds of weird things from bots dots to old sliderules... (including books)...
                Attached Files
                www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Originally posted by Lon_H View Post
                  I ... Also have an old Mickey Thompson rod. Have no idea what it came out of, it was in a box junk that was in an old Nova.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	MT Rod.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	873522

Being a MT part and looking a LOT like a set of 8 that I have, I'd venture a guess that you're holding a Pontiac rod there. If you ever feel inclined to check, the pin-to-pin should be 6.625"

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                    Years ago I would go out with my friend Marie and we would do thrift shops. The rule though was we would first go to a Mexican restaurant and have some margaritas then go to the shops. We both had different taste so we never wanted the same thing, which works because thrift shops will normally only have one of something.

Any rusty old car stuff I beg Loren that I can put it up on the patio or even sometimes in the house, so there is a lot of old rusty car stuff hanging around, not counting of course his 1/2 acre of rusty car stuff!
                    So y'all collect tetanus shots? Just in case something gets rubbed the wrong way.
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

What about this car that is living in the garage that hasn't had much done to it in 20 years, is that garage art or a seriously stalled project?
                      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Some old garage art I have in my hobby room

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Owner's Manual from my 63 Dodge, I thought this was interesting "acceleration bursts must be limited to 15 seconds in Duration" and if it took you that long you had a plug wire or two off!
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Working...
                          X