• Show
Clear All

• Yep... it's one of those days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Orange-Julius.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	880793
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

is that an invitation for my inane babbling about how the trip to Fastenal left me almost in convulsions? 20.00 carbide bits on sale on your web page, here's the part number... are NOT 75.00 ?? Yikes.

Hooters, on the other hand, has recognized finally why they don't have any happy hour customers. 2.00 to 3.35 a beer in less than six months, customers will notice. Guess what? 2.00 happy hour again. Too bad I don't have 2.00 because of Fastenal. Haha.

oh yeah, I did get enough carbide bit goodness to finish up my current disaster.
    Last edited by Beagle; November 20, 2013, 01:52 PM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

My parents move back to DC in the winter and, predictably, need help getting services turned off in the great white north, and turned back on here.

Today was a doozy, however. The very polite and helpful Verizon agent wouldn't continue to troubleshoot why their landline wasn't working, until someone called from the landline in question to verify their identity and that they had the correct physical address for the service. WTF?

Does vodka go with Orange Julius?
      "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Vodka goes with everything.

Comment

Let's declare this Frog in a Blender Day. I had one of emair kinda days too. Just everybody coming me at the same time with something different, in a nutshell. Didn't see this day coming, you never do. Mental Survival in that scenario is based on one word - "Next?"
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Admirall2 View Post
            Vodka goes with everything.
            Including other vodka.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              Let's declare this Frog in a Blender Day.

Name:	lg_frog.gif
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	873559
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I wish that .gif would work on here, looks like fun right about now.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

almost as irreverent as Julius

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I actually had a good day. Got cortisone in both knees, finally something that dulls the pain. Now, who wants to go dancing? I figure I've got at least three days before the pain comes back.
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I walked (should say gimped) to the store, only a mile. I am weaning away from a tin can that has been more trouble than a hurricane in a third world country.. and it got damn cold too. I get a call this morning at the peak of the cold, asking for a ride, throwing all my discipline out the window. I do not take myself down.

It was actually November when my brother blew my engine in the chevelle, a friend suddenly declaring my car his, all over a use for a parking spot on his fathers land...and the same month a towing company did something similar, hauled my broken car off... then kept my car. after a week of storage.

Monkeys... they need a cage in the tropics.
                      or Maybe I can go to the tropics and live wtiohut a cage...

somebody has got to go.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Name:	il_570xN.521714906_2lna.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	873560
                        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

That got a giggle out of me Ron. Nothin terrible for me today but it felt like Monday, oh well, tomorrow is Tuesday. Banged fenders with PeeWee on the virtual race track, drinkin some beer, listening to tunes.

But Barry, man you're either getting better, or I'm beginning to think like you.
                          Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

you mean it was today, and not just me? Thank God!
                            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

GOOD DAY!!
                              Why??
                              I did NOT FALL!
                              That is a good day!

Comment

Working...
                              X