No announcement yet.

I Just Threw Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a bunch of jean's from about 1988-89 and a bunch of outfits I had for d.j'n the pants/jeans are 34" waist and I only got to a 34" because I lost my lic. from to many tickets in one year..leadfoot+t/a+teen+male= car sitting , anyways work was 7.4 miles away, and I had to ride my bike to and fro. as mother said I'd learn nothing if she drove me to work.. riding bike in winter at 4am to work, good times, I ended on more hoods/fenders than I'd like to remember, who's looking for someone on a mountain bike at 4am in a snow storm..lol
    I save them only as a tool to keep me focused on loosing weight..I'll never get back to a 34, I was most of my childhood a 38+, so a 36 would be fine, After last medical issue I'd have ballooned to a 42" and they were tight, with muffin top belt hang over, and 278lb, that was late may '13 I'm 232lb now and my 40' jeans are loose but the 38's are still a tad tight.. Wife laughs at the crazy outfits that I have from the '80's that I used while working as a D.J. you could never get away with looking like that now..lol
    I think I'm the only person with new still has tags on them levi's and lee's that are all most 26 years old.. once I'm back into a 36" or next holiday season, they'll go to a good will/ vet. charity.. but they are a reminder of what can be done.. as I was a 38+ before the biking to work.. and a mountain bike stuck in high gear will build your legs up.. rereading this, reminds me of the "BOSS'S" song "glory days" . Ah to be 20 again with what I know now..

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
      I wear jeans six days a week. I work in them five to six days a week in the oily shop. With the detergents and bleach and such, Mine last maybe 3 years. PeeWee you office boy!
      3 YEARS I'm lucky to get 1 out of them, and I have at least 6 pairs at all times, I wear out the knee's and/or inseam if they don't hook a shelf and get ripped

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post
        I used to have a 32 inch waist in my early 20's, now I'm up to 38, though I've been wearing 38's for at least the last 15 years. Though I have noticed depending on the cut of the T-shirt, an XL seems to small and I have to step up to a XXL.
        haha, my old "champion" xl sweatshirts fit fine, but most of todays tee's an xl is a little tight, (no bear gut, as I don't partake in that) , the nascar tee's an xl is plenty big.. but they are sized to those that they sell to..
        I'm kinda shocked that mens wear hasn't gone the way of the ladies wear, the designers of female lines made (exp) a size 5 bigger, for women to "feel" better about themselves, were the male stuff got smaller.. Think the problem is there are no males in china or most 3rd world countries that need anything bigger than a med. so sew'n up anything bigger is harder lol

Comment

Working...
        X