Hey gail.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey gail.....

We just watched a show on NatGeo...Jobs That Bite...Oasis Camel Farm...

Is that your sister Nancy on that show? Sue Unit's convinced enough for me to ask.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

You mean the gal who said that if when you are milking a camel, and you are not handling the, well, you-know's quite right, that she will let you know..."like being on a date"? That Gail's sister Nancy?

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
      You mean the gal who said that if when you are milking a camel, and you are not handling the, well, you-know's quite right, that she will let you know..."like being on a date"? That Gail's sister Nancy?
      In all, that was a pretty disgusting show really. It started with them expressing a dog's anal glands, squirting nasty stuff on the camera lens. And I could have done without the XX scene of the camels "doing it."

Nancy was right there, just another day at the Oasis I guess.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Mmmm...the impression I get was that the director there had a pretty severe agenda re: shock factor, and even what you saw was not enough to please her. Then it seems most viewers regarded it as an attempted rip-off of Dirty Jobs, right down to the guy doing the Mike Rowe imitation. Nancy and Gil may have actually did about the classiest act they could have, given the situation.

You should be here for Thanksgiving, any relative of Gail's is really a lot of clever, boisterous fun. Not like me and the ones on my end...

Comment

Classic!
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Found some segments of it on youtube. Just search for oasis camel farm. The part with them mating, he mentions gil and nancy. How many other camel breaders could there be named Nancy.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
            X