Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Figured I'd post it now, as this is silly season for my line of work, and will be balls out till wens, already have 16 hours in, and the week only started today..
    so enjoy the holiday..

Be safe in your silly season... Hope you get some time with family and friends for the holiday!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving back at you and to all the rest of the gang. Whether the party comes to you or you have to go to the party, be safe and have fun.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I'll be on a plane all day Thursday..... but after that....it's New Orleans at the Carribean...first vacation without the kids in 17 years....
        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

I'll be at my parent's house for dinner and to celebrate my granson's 5th birthday. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

I am not going to visit relatives or hanging with anybody despite the invitations. I feel like I have been in a sprint for last four months with no break. I just want to spend the four day holiday decompressing and getting some things done around here.
            Last edited by Scott Liggett; November 24, 2013, 08:28 PM.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
              I'll be on a plane all day Thursday..... but after that....it's New Orleans at the Carribean...first vacation without the kids in 17 years....
              PARTY PARTY PARTY at Ron and (insert wife's name here) 's house!

Comment

happy thanksgiving by newenglandracefan. I liked seeing that, it is special for New England. I opted to make bread with spring water this year to add to the family gathering.. it is that simple.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

weds, heavy rain and 50mph wind, = no power.. if that happens I'll spend thanksgiving at work with a pallet or 2 of dry ice

Comment

I took the week off work to get the SS running. She's been sitting long enough.......

So far, the new opti-spark is on, took about 3 tries to get it to seat on the pin.

It's been dead in work and I'm not waiting till December like in the past.
                    "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

Working...
                    X