Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAWLINS tour info please !!!!....thats New Orleans.....headed there this week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the wife feels better soon Bob - and survives your cookin' - (Just Kidding) and we'll write you a warning ticket for the MPH.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
      Hope the wife feels better soon Bob - and survives your cookin' - (Just Kidding) and we'll write you a warning ticket for the MPH.
      Thanks, Phil..
      She survived 39 years of my cookin... We met about 40 years and 2 weeks ago... Imagine that long distance relationship.. Can't call each other.. Just wrote letters.. Remember those??

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
        Come on Allen....where not that bad! I speed all the time....wait maybe I should have said that, my insurance agent maybe a Bangshifter
        St. Landry Parish... Enuff said??

We made it home from New Orleans last year when we bought my wife's G8 with no incident. No license and dark windows too. I thought we wouldn't make it out of town without getting pulled over. That's coming through South Arkansas too.

Went to my cousin's wedding in Baton Rouge this year,and weren't so lucky. We were in my mom's HHR.
        Did get the ticket changed to where it wouldn't go on my record by calling the Pros. Attorney down there.

As for New Orleans, my wife and I bought her G8 down there the day before Easter. We wanted to be back for church the next day so we didn't spend any time down there at all. That was tough!
        sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Working...
        X