Saw a real Sox & Martin car ON THE STREET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a real Sox & Martin car ON THE STREET

We set up as a vendor at the MuscleCar and Corvette Nationals this last weekend (Nov 23-24) in Chicago. At the end of the show we pulled our company van out of the convention center, and drove down the alley toward the main road to get over to the freeway. We're sitting as the first vehicle in line at the red light, and some show entries that exited a different rear door were going past us in cross traffic. Then low and behold, rumbling very loud, and turning right in front of us - was the Sox & Martin Pro Stock Duster that had just been in the show. Holy Crap! I just saw the Sox & Martin Duster out on the streets at night! I assume he was heading toward a trailer, but what a sight. The tubbed open exhaust '70's Firebird roaring along was cool too. Love that show... and what a memory. Can see it in my mind as clear as can be.
    Jim T
    Supercar Collectibles
    www.Supercar1.com

That's a great memory that you will always have.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by 98ciHemi View Post
      Yep. It's in the best interest of the city to have fewer cars. Less infrastructure and upkeep, not to mention making it better for the cars that are there. A lot of people would rather not drive. So I say we should support them. Leaves more room on the road for us.
      Of course we now know the "city" would have been better off if the driver of that apparently BITCHIN Sox & Martin Duster had been forced to ride a transit bus instead . . . .

Comment

Working...
      X