Anybody Watch "Christmas In Conway"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karberator View Post
    The OBX definitely has an edge-of-the-Earth feel! Especially when you get away from Kill Devil/Kitty Hawk/Nags Head. I understand up around Atlantic there's still folks who still sound almost like Englishmen. A fascinating place for sure.

My wife and I hated MB. Now, the cruising scene down around the Bowery and Peaches was pretty fun although the crowd got a little iffy towards the end of the week. I won't be guilty of going back there. To cap the week off,our motel room was broken into. Thankfully they didn't steal anything,but wow. The whole vacation that year pretty much sucked. It was the only time I've ever been ready to come back home. Everywhere else we've been in S.C. has been great though.

Maybe we will come back to NC sometime!

I like Wilmington, but my three older kids live in the Charleston SC area. Very nice beaches in Mt Pleasant and Isle of Palms. Lots of hotel rooms, its better to stay in Mt Pleasant and visit Charleston or the beaches in only a few minutes. From where I live its 8 hrs to MB and only 5 1/2 to Charleston.

Comment

Working...
    X