Topic: Instant Replay worth $6000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic: Instant Replay worth $6000

No rules in street racing, so rules are made before each race. Here a chase is not a race, if either cars leaves before the light they lose, if either car stays after the light goes on they lose. Conflict of whether the elco left before the light, and the Gypsys wanted to get paid, but, instant replay showed the elco did not leave before the light, just the mustang got left on. At the end is all the drama and the Grey Boys get paid $6000.

Re: Topic: Instant Replay worth $6000

That video mostly = two guys screaming jibberish at each other in a broom closet.

I guess it's a good way to maintain an anonymous atmosphere.

Sweet cars (I think) but a sucky video IMHO.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

The elco left hard. Maybe if they where at a track that would not have been a issue- oh wait that would be real drag racing!

Comment

modern day SoCal street racing: where 13-second cars are king :
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by purplecobra
          The elco left hard. Maybe if they where at a track that would not have been a issue- oh wait that would be real drag racing!
          Oh ok, real world drag racing started by street racers back in 1955, later to be know as NHRA. Wally Parks member of the Brotherhood of Street Racers. If we had our track we would not be on the streets!

Comment

what was it two lane black top at the start with the la street racers?
            they did it and kept it pretty safe ya a real track is best but when the track is closed etc... it has been going on from the start of this great hobby and will keep on
            biggest thing is the guys with real drag cars try to do it safe and the kids with the ricers just do it stupid

Comment

Feel your pain, we are losing our track at the end of the year, I was joking about the street racing thing, forgot the jk.

Comment

Who's closing the doors....why?

It always makes me cringe when I hear that kind of news.

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by jays67
                  what was it two lane black top at the start with the la street racers?
                  they did it and kept it pretty safe ya a real track is best but when the track is closed etc... it has been going on from the start of this great hobby and will keep on
                  biggest thing is the guys with real drag cars try to do it safe and the kids with the ricers just do it stupid

Comment

Originally posted by purplecobra
                    Feel your pain, we are losing our track at the end of the year, I was joking about the street racing thing, forgot the jk.

Comment

We just lost annother track here in So Cal-LACR

The Begining

The End of an era

Today

The Video-

Comment

When I was young and dumb, the one rule we had was if you shifted into second, you thought it was a fair race. If you thought the other guy left to soon, you didn't shift, and we'd line them up again.
                        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

if you chase, it's a race..
                          Originally posted by TC
                          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Darn toot'in ;) 8)! ~OO6.

Comment

We are still kicking, many members are in the 60's and 70's but new members are join up and we got request on a site, we are not there yet computer wise so we got a my space and a section in 1320X for people to keep in touch with everyone. We have a post board but members choose to keep it underground, even though we have had the Sheriffs Dept post on it when one of our members died on the street.

Rick & I use to race at TI all the time. Last time he got hurt on his bike I saw him in the hospital. We talked about how important it is to have the track. In the last year Big Willie and I have been fighting city hall (Wilmington) to please let us open a track, even an 1/8th mile. We finally got an LAPD Police Chief behind us and were are still trying. My condolences to Rick's family. I met his mom & sister when he was in Harbor General a while back. For all those street racers I understand. I am still trying to get us all another track. My prayers are with you Rick.
                              Deputy Bill
                              Team Sheriff Racing

MySpace URL:

Brotherhood Street Racers (brotherhoodofstreetracers)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Comment

Working...
                              X