Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest Street Car Magazine is now digital!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest Street Car Magazine is now digital!

Ok folks, the staff at ProMedia has been busting their collective hump for a while now and has finally been able to make a true online version of Fastest Street Car magazine as well as its sister publication Race Pages. Starting with the January, 2008 issue, FSC will appear online at http://www.nmcadigital.com/fsc/. I think this is one of the coolest things I have ever seen a magazine do, and that is not just because I work for these guys. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Oh, you might even find a few of the articles I wrote! (Check the True Street coverage for starters!)

Thanks for looking,

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Re: Fastest Street Car Magazine is now digital!

HEY IS PAUL HUIZENGA STILL OVER THERE??

Comment

Paul currently works as the editor Race Pages magazine (the official puplication of the NMRA) and to my knowledge is still working on the Panda. I will see Paul next weekend at Joliet.

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
        Paul currently works as the editor Race Pages magazine (the official puplication of the NMRA) and to my knowledge is still working on the Panda. I will see Paul next weekend at Joliet.

Ron

The reason I ask is because he is featured in our documentary that is due out next year. He is a smart dude! Good interview subject really knowledgeable - helped us out a lot like Freiburger... Tell him thanks when you see him.

If you didn't see the movie trailer yet - you can see him here:

We hope to have an actual 7 minute excerpt of the film up in August...

I'll keep you posted on that.....

Comment

:o :o :o :o :o 8)
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
            :o :o :o :o :o 8)
            :'(

Comment

why the sad face bro?

Comment

I think he's crying because of the standing ovation he was just given.
                1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Working...
                X