martial arts for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• martial arts for my son

So about two months back we entered my son into a martial arts school (Kuk Sool Won) well tonight he got his first stripe on his white belt, OK it was for for patience but still very happy, so here are some photos of him

I know its not car but im still very proud

NCRC! In "General Discussion". PERFECTION!
    Congrats to the kid!
    Will be good life lessons for him!
    And Papa!

My SIL is a Tae Kwan Do instructor and trains 2-4 fighters for local MMA fights.. I have seen him on the local over the air channel.. Still proud even tho I'm the "in law"

Comment

hey wait a tick, that's not an x-box game... those are real kids doing real activities! Congratulations for getting him involved in life and to him for patience!
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Those Kiwi kids look almost like the kids here! Maybe they really aren't a different species.

Just funnin' of course. Good for you for getting him moving and as has been said away from a screen. And patience is a VERY important virtue and in too short supply. Sounds like all are doing well.

ME is a violin teacher and while martial arts may seem like a world away from music they are really involved in similar pursuits. It's about discipline, practice, and doing something difficult so you learn to master new skills. Rock On!

Dan

Comment

Congrats Kiwi. He will definitely learn focus.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X