No announcement yet.

gloves ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'reillys has a special on mechanic's gloves...buy one pair, get second pair for 50% off!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

thanks guys, the "Samsonite" isn't an option at the moment, and hopefully the meds are a short term deal.. or just that I haven't done crap in years because of health and being down.. and have to get used to it.. oh and that age thing.. lol ..
      I'll try to see if I can find a few put in thread locally so I can "feel" before I buy..
      I gotta deal.. and plow through.. (see what I did there . plow/cold/snow).
      The mechanic's gloves I have/had (they are falling apart) worked great other than thin.and no help in the cold.. killed them . doing brick work, or construction.. no matter.. something will be found..
      thanks for the ideas.. wifes parents are back home and most likely will be hitting cosco's so I'll try tag'n along..
      O'reillys.. I don't think there is on real local.. I'll have to look..
      if I find no luck local. I'll try from the links.. chassismans link..
      I might try.. we'll see.. SBG ones I'll look for first.. as I kill gloves and 25 bucks a pair. if they work is great.. but 10 bucks if they work is better.. as I'll not be buying one pair.. always need a back up..
      wife bought 3 pairs from harbor china.. haven't tested that out..
      will today as we are "per the weather man" so take that as you may.. 6-12" of snow.. and I need to get the crap out of driveway.. mostly the fiero's extra engine over to the corner of the garage and shed and under a tarp.. for it's winter sleep..
      thanks guys.. any other ideas..

Comment

Check into some of the gloves scuba divers use. From what I understand, this is the type of glove wide receivers use in the NFL on cold days. They have good grip and good sensitivity.

Good luck in the cold, man. I hate the stuff, too. I think we all need to do the Samsonite thing and show up on Dan Stokes' doorstep.
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
        X