Unsold cars can't avoid the crusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
    Besides we already learned earlier this week from BANGSHIFT's SELF-APPOINTED SPOKESMAN, SBG, that I categorically cannot ever possibly be humorous because "no one likes" me and whether something is humorous turns upon the popularity of the joke teller . . . .
    Did it ever occur to you that you might just possibly have the cause and effect backwards?
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
      Did it ever occur to you that you might just possibly have the cause and effect backwards?
      Hey, it's BANGSHIFT's SELF-APPOINTED SPOKESMAN, SBG's contention, not mine . . . .

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      no one here finds you funny. Thus, if you were cracking a joke, no one gets it because they just don't like you.
      (emphasis added)
      Last edited by 38P; December 13, 2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

could be they never thought about it either. Think about it. Or just go on being an asshole, I don't really care.
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

How about laying off posting the selfies, Joe66Fury, okay?

Comment

*rims hot* he's here all weeks folks, try the veal and dont forget to tip your waitress...
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

three shows a night AND happy hour.. come on down.. all fords will be towed

Comment

Its rather sad..

Comment

See there ya go,shame about that notch back Mustang squashed up on top of that pile. Could have been someones project but now recycled to a Kia.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                      See there ya go,shame about that notch back Mustang squashed up on top of that pile. Could have been someones project but now recycled to a Kia.
                      Shoulda been derbied before being crushed like that! Shameful waste!

Comment

Nobody wants rotted out brand X moredoors

Comment

Working...
                        X