Hey Bob, Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    I'm still shaking mad at the dishonor that the criminal placed upon Nelson Mandela - the worst part is he will cash in on his fame; instead of rotting in a cell in Siberia
    My thoughts too.. The sign language thing does not bother me
    His disrespect for Nelson Mandela hurts more!

How he got the job.. We will never know
    He stood there 4+ hours "interpreting" normally an hour is 45 min and they switch off..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      I'm still shaking mad at the dishonor that the criminal placed upon Nelson Mandela - the worst part is he will cash in on his fame; instead of rotting in a cell in Siberia
      I don't think he dishonored Mandela. as well said above, whoever organized that event should be dishonored for having that cat on the stage.

And there were other things, Obama's selfie with Euro dignitaries while Michelle looked totally pissed off. Tha was explained and overruled by the photographer who took that shot.

The media is basically non-linear chaos. We have to choose whether or not to believe what we see, but by all accounts that signer was a real bad deal.

If anything, he didn't shame Mandela, he shamed the deaf community, compliments of the organizers of that event.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

It's interesting to hear that an unstable, mentally ill person was able to stand literally two feet from our president. Secret Service dropped the ball on that one.

And, of course, our news agencies had to have latched onto a gossipy topic and completely forget about the reason for the whole ceremony so the talking heads can prattle on like a knitting circle. Just like them going on and on Obama shaking the hand of Raul Castro and the selfy pics he took.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
          It's interesting to hear that an unstable, mentally ill person was able to stand literally two feet from our president. Secret Service dropped the ball on that one.

And, of course, our news agencies had to have latched onto a gossipy topic and completely forget about the reason for the whole ceremony so the talking heads can prattle on like a knitting circle. Just like them going on and on Obama shaking the hand of Raul Castro and the selfy pics he took.
          What news agencies?? Ours died years ago.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
            What news agencies?? Ours died years ago.
            They're still around, they're just owned!
            sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by grumpy View Post
              they're still around, they're just owned!
              b
              i
              n
              g
              o

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                They're still around, they're just owned!
                I almost wish I KNEW what's up with the news agencies, and how they operate. Then again, I'm glad I don't. They decide what we see/hear. My goat's kicking again. Dammit. Who's gonna finally kill that dang goat?

Comment

Comment

Boy how life must be so boring to be sitting around talking about such mundane topics. You all need to get off the computer go out into the shop and work on your rides.
                    The Green Machine.
                    http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
                      HAHAHAHA!! He got that one right!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post
                        Boy how life must be so boring to be sitting around talking about such mundane topics. You all need to get off the computer go out into the shop and work on your rides.
                        Big A, what were you doing when YOU posted?

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                          Big A, what were you doing when YOU posted?
                          Taking a break from working on my cars, that's what I was doing, then read about the first 4 posts in this thread and posted what I said. Basically who cares.
                          The Green Machine.

Comment

The millions of deaf people care if they get regulated back to 2nd class citzenry because one deranged psychopath got close to MULTIPLE world leaders.. The deaf had to fight for those interpreters..
                            I never watched tv untill maybe 15 years ago.. The closed captions were that bad.. Even today.. They aren't great.. Try turning the sound off and follow your favorite shows by closed captions...
                            Like the Anne Frank fiassco... Your foot is getting shoved in your mouth!

Plus some of us live where the weather is not productive to working on cars today...

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                              The millions of deaf people care if they get regulated back to 2nd class citzenry because one deranged psychopath got close to MULTIPLE world leaders.. The deaf had to fight for those interpreters..
                              I never watched tv untill maybe 15 years ago.. The closed captions were that bad.. Even today.. They aren't great.. Try turning the sound off and follow your favorite shows by closed captions...
                              Like the Anne Frank fiassco... Your foot is getting shoved in your mouth!

Plus some of us live where the weather is not productive to working on cars today...
                              I do that at the bars, they always have the CC on because the music is loud. I like to read it and put my own twist to it, does make for some amusing times. No disrespect intented. I guess as time goes on, I'm just caring less and less about politics, Obama, and all the other crap that main steam media wants to deem as the flavor of the day.

And Bob don't let a few bad apples make you seem like a 2nd class citizen, you'll always be 1st Class in my book.
                              The Green Machine.

Comment

Working...
                              X