This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homegrown bomber

Maybe you heard about the foiled terrorist plot in Wichita yesterday? The kids with guns kinda stole the day's news spotlight...

Find the latest reporting on U.S. and world investigations. View articles, photos and videos covering criminal justice and exposing corruption, scandal and more on NBCNews.com.

My dad worked with the guy at Learjet about 15 years ago. Said he was a real flake.
    My cousin has been working with him at Beechcraft. Described Terry as "a couple slices short of a loaf".
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

No tellin' who will fall off the bread truck, I guess. Glad they caught him - but WHY would you post your stupid plans on the Interwebs? You must want to get caught to do that.

Dan

Comment

For the same reason people brag to as many FB friends as possible about the crime they just commited.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        No tellin' who will fall off the bread truck, I guess. Glad they caught him - but WHY would you post your stupid plans on the Interwebs? You must want to get caught to do that.

Dan
        From that text story, and from the video, they went out of their way to stress that the perp was "white." And we can see his photo. Okay. I just so love the media.

I didn't pick up on where he posted his plans on the interwebs unless it was in some other coverage of the story.

I don't mind posting my plans - I plan to have another beer and keep on surfing BS on my day off. Life is grand. Every day is a holiday and every meal is a banquet.

Glad they stopped him from doing what they say they think he was going to do. Cops get celebratory when they think they've done something. There was not a big news conference after 9/11 where they declared, "We didn't stop them."
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

There was not a big news conference after 9/11 where they declared, "We didn't stop them."
          And why should there be, P?
          Jeezus, you're really gonna piss me off again with your lily-livered attitude.

Why don't you tell us again how you voted for Obama twice, and liked it?
          Last edited by studemax; December 14, 2013, 05:51 PM.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
            This is where I don't post a response.

Comment

Why do you care?
              His vote didn't count... He isn't in the electoral college... Jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                Why do you care?
                !!!!!!!!!!Dammit DB, you are AMAZING!!!!!
                Last edited by pdub; December 14, 2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Actually our votes do count.

The outcome of votes in each state determines a slate of electors who then, in turn, make the actual choice of president and vice president.
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Here's another spot to not post a reply.

Comment

That's pretty amazing, I haven't found anybody that will even admit to voting for him once!
                      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                        Actually our votes do count.

The outcome of votes in each state determines a slate of electors who then, in turn, make the actual choice of president and vice president.
                        you keep believing that.. in that case why have the ele. college.. it's not still telegram tech

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          Why do you care?
                          FTW

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Dan
                            well the o/p just told the feds his family and friends have known the guy.. back ground check in 3-2-1

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
                              well the o/p just told the feds his family and friends have known the guy.. back ground check in 3-2-1
                              I knew a masochist homo in the military carried by a gay politician..and I wanted to kill them.

Do I need a background check?

the political stuff is sickening. We all know real sovereignty isn't on on the tv camera saying telepromted things...what in hell does a real vote get anything?

I should have done with peewee and not responded here.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X