Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic thread. It started with a pseudo supposed bomber dreamed up by the cops. Only on BangShift.
    And that's where you stepped in the dogshit again, P!

The guy has been posting that he wanted to bomb and kill. The cops just steered him out of harm's way.
    Where the hell do you get off thinking this buttmunch was entrapped? HUH?
    Explain yourself, ya pathetic America hating wretch!
    Last edited by studemax; December 14, 2013, 10:12 PM.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post

The guy has been posting that he wanted to bomb and kill. The cops just steered him out of harm's way.
      Explain yourself, ya pathetic wretch!
      and there goes the thread straight into locked, because someone can't be civil..
      better question, is if this guys been say'n this for years, why those you know never tell anyone? says volumes

Comment

Explain yourself, ya pathetic America hating wretch!
        Good post Stude! What's your blood pressure, looks like your eyes are bugging out right about now. I sure enjoy pissing you off. This time, I won, because I obviously seriously pissed you off. HAH!!!! Take that in return sir, take that.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

where is the outsider when you need him

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
            where is the outsider when you need him
            In church...

Comment

Good post Stude! What's your blood pressure, looks like your eyes are bugging out right about now. I sure enjoy pissing you off. This time, I won, because I obviously seriously pissed you off. HAH!!!! Take that in return sir, take that.
              You gotta try harder than that, P.
              Still think you're a loser, though.

Comment

Still think you're a loser, though.
                No, never mind, you're not worth it. Just never mind.

You've got a history of messing up forums with your shit, everybody knows it.

Comment

No, never mind, you're not worth it. Just never mind.

You've got a history of messing up forums with your shit, everybody knows it.
                  Now who won?
                  Thought I'd got your skin fairly thick by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

so..NERF, our vote does count in he long run... Supposedly..

There has been mention of popular vote guy still losing the election
                    Unless you live in Maine or Nebraska (where the electoral votes are broken down by Congressional District) the rule for Electoral votes is 'winner takes all'. That effectively voids votes for the other candidate in those states.......and that is how the popular vote is overturned.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                      Grump, Stude's off his meds again. He's a really nice and talented guy when he's on his meds. But he's on a tangent tonight, bear with him.

Did I say I voted for Obama? No, Stude did, in a lack-of-drugs induced state. We should be the media if we should get so many facts wrong.

OK, I'm truly sorry about that PeeWee, that is a terrible thing to be accused of!

Wow look at what I miss when go to bed at a reasonable hour, two pages!

Monk hit it right about Illinois, where the Governors make our License plates and the dead vote often!
                      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                        Monk hit it right about Illinois, where the Governors make our License plates and the dead vote often!
                        That is signature line stuff right there, that is classic. I'm thinking about it....but it might not fit with the charter of the forum, the only two rules.

Comment

This thread should be a dead dog, I nearly hate to bump it again just to stir shit and smell it, but I must. I must.

My thoughts are not aimed at anybody in particular (figure this out).

* It takes no courage to sit behind a keyboard in Kansas and type insults at somebody you've never met.

* It takes no courage to never meet the folks on a forum where you type insults, therefore you must keep hiding behind the keyboard.

* It takes no courage to never run a car in a straight line, or around curves, fast or slow. It takes no courage to not do it.

I'm not talking about anybody specific here. Surely I would not stoop to such low levels.

And in the interest of the holiday season, let's all just plain have fun!
                          Last edited by pdub; December 15, 2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

This thread should be a dead dog, I nearly hate to bump it again just to stir shit and smell it, but I must. I must.

My thoughts are not aimed at anybody in particular (figure this out).

* It takes no courage to sit behind a keyboard in Kansas and type insults at somebody you've never met.

* It takes no courage to never meet the folks on a forum where you type insults, therefore you must keep hiding behind the keyboard.

* It takes no courage to never run a car in a straight line, or around curves, fast or slow. It takes no courage to not do it.

I'm not talking about anybody specific here. Surely I would not stoop to such low levels.

And in the interest of the holiday season, let's all just plain have fun!
                              So you are begging for mercy, P?

You are acting like the injured party here, but the truth is YOU started the shit first when belittling the agencies that might be protecting you and yours the next time some pinhead thinks Allah wants him to engage in some jihad.

It's whiners like you who have helped tear down America - but in the spirit of the season, I'll cut you another break.

Now let's all link arms and sing "Angels We Have Heard on High". You know the words, P?
                              Last edited by studemax; December 15, 2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

....and with that.
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X