X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
    well the o/p just told the feds his family and friends have known the guy.. back ground check in 3-2-1
    I knew a masochist homo in the military carried by a gay politician..and I wanted to kill them.

Do I need a background check?

the political stuff is sickening. We all know real sovereignty isn't on on the tv camera saying telepromted things...what in hell does a real vote get anything?

I should have done with peewee and not responded here.

Leave a comment:

• NewEnglandRaceFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    No tellin' who will fall off the bread truck, I guess. Glad they caught him - but WHY would you post your stupid plans on the Interwebs? You must want to get caught to do that.

Dan
    well the o/p just told the feds his family and friends have known the guy.. back ground check in 3-2-1

Leave a comment:

• NewEnglandRaceFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    Why do you care?
    His vote didn't count... He isn't in the electoral college... Jeez!
    FTW

Leave a comment:

• NewEnglandRaceFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Monk View Post
    Actually our votes do count.

The outcome of votes in each state determines a slate of electors who then, in turn, make the actual choice of president and vice president.
    you keep believing that.. in that case why have the ele. college.. it's not still telegram tech

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by studemax View Post
    Why don't you tell us again how you voted for Obama twice, and liked it?
    That's pretty amazing, I haven't found anybody that will even admit to voting for him once!

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Here's another spot to not post a reply.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Actually our votes do count.

The outcome of votes in each state determines a slate of electors who then, in turn, make the actual choice of president and vice president.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    Why do you care?
    !!!!!!!!!!Dammit DB, you are AMAZING!!!!!
    Last edited by pdub; December 14, 2013, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    And why should there be, P?
    Jeezus, you're really gonna piss me off again with your lily-livered attitude.

Why do you care?

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    This is where I don't post a response.

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied
    There was not a big news conference after 9/11 where they declared, "We didn't stop them."

Last edited by studemax; December 14, 2013, 05:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    No tellin' who will fall off the bread truck, I guess. Glad they caught him - but WHY would you post your stupid plans on the Interwebs? You must want to get caught to do that.

Dan
    From that text story, and from the video, they went out of their way to stress that the perp was "white." And we can see his photo. Okay. I just so love the media.

I didn't pick up on where he posted his plans on the interwebs unless it was in some other coverage of the story.

I don't mind posting my plans - I plan to have another beer and keep on surfing BS on my day off. Life is grand. Every day is a holiday and every meal is a banquet.

Glad they stopped him from doing what they say they think he was going to do. Cops get celebratory when they think they've done something. There was not a big news conference after 9/11 where they declared, "We didn't stop them."

Leave a comment:

• Gary 351C
    replied
    For the same reason people brag to as many FB friends as possible about the crime they just commited.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied

Dan

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    started a topic Homegrown bomber

Homegrown bomber

Maybe you heard about the foiled terrorist plot in Wichita yesterday? The kids with guns kinda stole the day's news spotlight...

Find the latest reporting on U.S. and world investigations. View articles, photos and videos covering criminal justice and exposing corruption, scandal and more on NBCNews.com.

My dad worked with the guy at Learjet about 15 years ago. Said he was a real flake.
    My cousin has been working with him at Beechcraft. Described Terry as "a couple slices short of a loaf".
Working...
X