• Four of THESE will do you for today!

http://liquor.com/recipes/tequila-mockingbird/
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Enough dead birds for a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
      Enough dead birds for a bit!
      I've thought so many times over a whole lot of years how glad I am that I don't like the dark/heavy stuff. If I even liked that stuff as much as I love beer already....I'dda been dead at 25. Or sooner.

I've seen tequila turn folks into somebody they've never been before after only two of three doses.

Heavy stuff in general, tequila in particular. Tequila must be a different drug or something.

This would be a good place for tequila stories. Why is it always tequila? It looks like that's playing with a live hand grenade to me, but that's just me.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Lately I run into more vodka junkies. Ohhhhhh THAT smell!

Comment

I'll do a tequila story. We were catfishing on the bank of Lake Wylie in SC in about 1980. Wintertime. About 35 degrees, just a reason to huddle on the riverbank and drink, really. redneck stuff, yes really.

Catfishing is just another reason to drink. Sit on the bank and wait for the line to jiggle. Today, tomorrow, in an hour, it probably won't.

Three of us were drinking beer, and one guy thought it would be a great idea to bring a bottle of tequila for him, he was just about too crazy to drink anyhow.

Next thing I know, he's taking off his boots, his coat. Undressing. Cold, could see your breath. I said, "Man, what are you doing?"

There was a duck paddling around about 40 feet from shore, interested in the ripples we were making in the water when we cast our lines.

The guy, still undressing, said, "I'm gonna catch that duck."

Tequila. He sure tried. No, he can't walk on water. Tequila made him think he could.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

females and tequila
            it's a beautiful thing..

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
              females and tequila
              it's a beautiful thing..
              REALLY...
              young gal flashed me..weeks later we were talking about it at the bar.. I'm gray haired.. She whispers to her hubby "I flashed Bob?". He says,"Jumping on the bed flashing" poor kid's face was RED! But boy is she beautiful!

Comment

Tequila makes her clothes fall off -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                X