Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by PrimerDust360
    Originally posted by banditracer

some new hotties for today
    Something is horribly wrong here...Her ass says "England" but she does not appear to have been kicked in the teeth. ???

LMAO....nice looking lass, but I suspect our resident Brit may have something to add to this...Brother Malc?

;D

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!

LMAO....nice looking lass, but I suspect our resident Brit may have something to add to this...Brother Malc?

;D
      Having lived there before, I am willing to bet he doesn't. ;D

Comment

Sure he does...Malc ALWAYS has something to add....LMAO

There's good one and bad ones no matter where you are on this rock, right?

;D

Comment

Taken from over on the Samba:

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
          07 Mustang GT with some stuff
          88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
            What's more American than Hooter Girls and Hot Rods?

For you bicycles fellas.

LOL!!! I was looking through this post, oddly enough the blonde girl in the Hooter's motorcycle chick was my girlfriend in junior high/highschool from the Quad Cities... What a small, small world!!! BTW hi I'm the newbie, just had to sign up for the forum so I could say that.

Comment

Originally posted by fabricatordave
              lets see how long it lasts this time

look it is still here

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
                Originally posted by BigDad
                <----finds pictures, and posts them

funny how 20 years ago she was considered hot but by todays standards she is a little thick.....
                ?

I'd hit it back to 1983.

Comment

X1000!!!

Comment

Page 3 >
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed

She is a very pretty and sensuous lady...and it just goes to prove, lots of exposed flesh isn't required to be hot.
                      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed

Looks like she is tired of the lousy heater and is warming her backside a bit. I'm available to help!!

Comment

Sorry if you've seen this one before, but pretty funny. And related to the topic...

http://jalopnik.com/5117022/ten-cars...yline=true&s=i
                          1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Originally posted by 67pete300
                            Sorry if you've seen this one before, but pretty funny. And related to the topic...

So unless you drive a Rare Italian Exotic sports car all you can expect out of life is trash?
                            I hear women over there that are attracted to those cars are hairy and smell bad.

Comment

being that i build ,own ,and drive old school hot rods i can live with that and the wifes tat's cool lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghustler
                                Originally posted by 67pete300

I thought it was kinda good ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X