Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

I was just commissioned yesterday for a calendar photo shoot with ladies (or lady) posing with cars. So, I might be looking for some volunteer cars, if you want yours in the calendar. They will be similiar to what you have seen on this site. Hey, someone's got to be the photographer!!!!!!!!! Now if i can only get some of those hawaiian tropic ladies from last month to participate.
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

I'm sure one of my cars can volunteer. You gotta have to do some travellin' though... ;D
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by bearphoto
        I was just commissioned yesterday for a calendar photo shoot with ladies (or lady) posing with cars. So, I might be looking for some volunteer cars, if you want yours in the calendar. They will be similiar to what you have seen on this site. Hey, someone's got to be the photographer!!!!!!!!! Now if i can only get some of those hawaiian tropic ladies from last month to participate.
        I am in Long Beach if needed. I would post pics of my car...but my kids haven't showed me how! LOL Red '69 Camaro is photogenic...let me know where the shoot is!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
          Geez man, I don't know about that last one..
          Both ends are pretty scary.
          Yeah, I always forget that everyone here only dates or is married to a supermodel...

Comment

Originally posted by FuryUs
            Yeah, I always forget that everyone here only dates or is married to a supermodel...
            yeah but isn't the whole point to aspire to do better than your current miserable existence?

Comment

Maybe, but I know at least one member posted pics of his actual wife. And I'm sure everyone here would go home from a bar lonely instead of shacking up with the A$$ in question, right? :

Comment

I'd choose to go home lonely..

Lighten up man.. She's got a huge arse and a rough head.
                I'd be scared to go home with her. She'd hurt me! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                  yeah but isn't the whole point to aspire to do better than your current miserable existence?
                  Nope, I'm good! ;D
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Look, a whole page of post with not one pic.

You guys are loosing your touch,come on,get on track.
                    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

I'd hit it !!! :P
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
                        There you go FuryUs, happy now ?
                        Geez, I hope all this wasn't because you posted a picture of your wife or girlfriend and got offended.
                        .. anyhow, now back on track with "Ladies posing with cars" !!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                          Originally posted by BigDad
                          There you go FuryUs, happy now ?
                          Geez, I hope all this wasn't because you posted a picture of your wife or girlfriend and got offended.
                          .. anyhow, now back on track with "Ladies posing with cars" !!
                          Steve

You punched him below the belt! ;D :o ;D

Comment

I'm not really posing though....just snugging transmission pan bolts. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                              You punched him below the belt!
                              Just calling them like I see them !

Originally posted by dustergirl
                              I'm not really posing though....just snugging transmission pan bolts.
                              If that is a dustergirl, I'm worried !!
                              ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                                Steve

You punched him below the belt! ;D :o ;D
                                He didn't say that was is his wife. ..and if it is..
                                I wouldn't be posting such less-than-flattering, suggestive pictures of her on the internet for others to make judgement, and then be surprised about critisisms.

However, If I knew that is was, I would have shut up and cringed privately.

Comment

Working...
                                X