Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by White Monster
    Am I the only one who doesn't find the stick sexy?
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Maybe southern Indiana doesn't have those run of the mill, plastic garbage bins on wheels that the rest of the world has had for 25 years ??
      Yes but I'll tell ya what we do have had for the last 25 years, check below!!!

[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        Nope, I'm with you on that one. She has NO shape at all, except for where the silicon was inimplanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik
          Nope, I'm with you on that one. She has NO shape at all, except for where the silicon was inimplanted.
          Joe's wife is much more appealing.
          I R Bob
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Nik

rarely will I complain about a female in a car mag but her, egads .. She is so skinny, she has to dance around the shower to get wet
            and she has a face only a mother could love ..Uck
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
              Originally posted by Nik

rarely will I complain about a female in a car mag but her, egads .. She is so skinny, she has to dance around the shower to get wet
              Too funny. ;D
              I R Bob

Comment

Send her over here to me, she is a keeper. not much up keep and don't eat much.

Comment

My Savoy is now "wife approved". I guess this means I can keep it now! ;D :D

Comment

Originally posted by Nik

Too funny. ;D
                    When's the last time you pigs won a beauty contest huh?? :P ;D
                    Actually, it's not her best pose, the others are in HRM.. Her make up is horrid. I think she's fine, but not in the pic shown here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik
                      I am confused - are you talking about the blond or the yellow pile she is resting against? :o

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                        I am confused - are you talking about the blond or the yellow pile she is resting against?
                        OUCH !!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
                          Originally posted by Nik

Too funny. ;D
                          When's the last time you pigs won a beauty contest huh?? :P ;D
                          Actually, it's not her best pose, the others are in HRM.. Her make up is horrid. I think she's fine, but not in the pic shown here.
                          She's had more body work than most custom cars. McGann saw her before the shoot without the makeup shoveled on. Scary was the word of the day.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X