Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

well, after years and years of dedicated searching I'm finally done. It was exhaustive, hard work but it had to be done and I was up for the challenge. So, without further addo I hereby proclaim this to be the perfect ass (although I've been called that a few times too ;D )

Originally posted by fast Ed

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Vegaman
      well, after years and years of dedicated searching I'm finally done. It was exhaustive, hard work but it had to be done and I was up for the challenge. So, without further addo I hereby proclaim this to be the perfect ass (although I've been called that a few times too ;D )

OMG.... You are so right on that.... It is a perfect Ass

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3

more views are needed

OMG.... You are so right on that.... It is a perfect Ass

Comment

Originally posted by std
          Originally posted by NITROHEMI
          [IMG]
          Hey Seth, Is she part of Red Hot Racing? Why isn't she here helping me?

NICE, SHE SHOULD BE MINE

Comment

good choice
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

I like them all but the one with the Blue Viper has a look like "take the ####ing picture you dumb ass dork" on her face. I know some don't even look there.

Comment

Originally posted by urwurznitmahre
                Originally posted by std
                [IMG]

NICE, SHE SHOULD BE MINE

This is Toni, at the time this photo was taken she was probably backing up her boyfriend Doug Palmer in his blown 1963 Corvette called, "Voodoo". She is insanely cool and like Doug, is from Louisiana. She is nuclear melt down hot and adding in the cajun accent takes it to the level of sublime hotness. Despite the fact that I look like a bridge troll, she was always very nice to talk with in the pits and at their trailer. She owned a gym down there last I knew.

They actually towed from LA to Indy the year that Katrina wiped the place out because there was nothing to stay home for. The photos they had of pushing trees and junk off the highway with their rig to get to Indy were wild.

Anyway, proof that these are real people I guess. If it is possible, she's actually hotter in person.

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                  07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                  88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

One for EagleKammback: ;D

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                      Originally posted by urwurznitmahre
                      Originally posted by std
                      [IMG]

NICE, SHE SHOULD BE MINE

This is Toni, at the time this photo was taken she was probably backing up her boyfriend Doug Palmer in his blown 1963 Corvette called, "Voodoo". She is insanely cool and like Doug, is from Louisiana. She is nuclear melt down hot and adding in the cajun accent takes it to the level of sublime hotness. Despite the fact that I look like a bridge troll, she was always very nice to talk with in the pits and at their trailer. She owned a gym down there last I knew.

They actually towed from LA to Indy the year that Katrina wiped the place out because there was nothing to stay home for. The photos they had of pushing trees and junk off the highway with their rig to get to Indy were wild.

Anyway, proof that these are real people I guess. If it is possible, she's actually hotter in person.

Brian
                      blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,

blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,

blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,hotter in person

blah,blah,

You need to put your comments farther from the picture. I'm having trouble understanding you
                      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

What, I don't see any of my co-workers there, are you sure?

Comment

Seriously ..Page 4 ? Come on people

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X