Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

sigpic

Comment

this is one of those instances that I would rather do dirty horrible things to the car....Not that she aint purdy...but...the car is just bad ass
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
          this is one of those instances that I would rather do dirty horrible things to the car....Not that she aint purdy...but...the car is just bad ass
          ditto that!
          "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Vegaman
            ditto that!

I don't think so guys. I had to go back and see if there was a car in the pic.
            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by std
              ditto that!

*scoff* another gay chevy guy ;D ;)

Comment

Originally posted by std
                ditto that!

*scoff* another gay chevy guy ;D ;)

If everybody is thinking like you two, I'm gonna need her number....my chances with her are improving
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

LMAO, she's all yours brother..just toss me the keys to the car on your way out the door.

Comment

;D ;D ;D
                    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Less jabber, more pics. :D

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Does a hottie with a camera at the drags belong on this thread?

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fabricatordave
                                :o :o OK, it's official, this thread has peaked, and after that girl, nothing will ever be the same.... ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X