Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by mustang13
    Who remembers this pair?

I remember all four of them! ;D

Comment

can you imagine what they look like now...cuz they erent spring chickens when they were in that movie....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Adrienne Barbeau as of 2005, couldn't find a recent picture of Tara Buckman

sigpic

Comment

She's grinding on car parts, is that close enough? ;D

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu
            Originally posted by joe_rocket45
            Originally posted by fabricatordave
            :o :o OK, it's official, this thread has peaked, and after that girl, nothing will ever be the same.... ;D

Very close... but the eyebrows, man... If she had something that even resembled natural looking eyebrows, I'd be right there with ya.
            That's always been a little pet peeve of mine.

Then there's the bleach fried hair...

aside from that, oh yeah, smokin hot!
            I'm going to have to agree with the yellow malibu on this one. Living in NM where it seems to be a requirement for all, and I do mean ALL, Hispanic chicks to pluck their brows completely off and then put them back on with a Sharpie, it would be a total chubby killer for me. Now if you could put a pair of brows back on her............

Comment

Jessica wins :P

Comment

Originally posted by Nik2
                Living in NM where it seems to be a requirement for all, and I do mean ALL, Hispanic chicks to pluck their brows completely off and then put them back on with a Sharpie. Now if you could put a pair of brows back on her............
                Wow, I never knew that ... an interesting cultural fashion statement it would seem.
                Anyhow, as far as I understand it, even plucked eyebrows will grow back, if allowed to that is ...
                :-\

Comment

Steve, Steve,

Jessica Wabbit doesn't win, her eyebrows are on her forehead ... further, I doubt she has the warmth or moisture content needed.... :

Comment

i wonder what sandra bullock had to say about that girl posing on her husbands car
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

NEW BLOG ARTICLE CELEBRATES THIS THREAD WITH THE 75 BEST GIRLS !!!
                      ;D

Comment

Originally posted by joe_rocket45
                        Steve, Steve,

Jessica Wabbit doesn't win, her eyebrows are on her forehead ... further, I doubt she has the warmth or moisture content needed.... :
                        Right now, she's just a 2 dimensional, cold, dry and fake as the one above her. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                          NEW BLOG ARTICLE CELEBRATES THIS THREAD WITH THE 75 BEST GIRLS !!!
                          ;D
                          Actually, it's 74. One is a repeat.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                            Actually, it's 74. One is a repeat.
                            Right you are Scott and it just happens to be my post of Megan Fox in Transformers !!
                            ;D

Comment

There are cars in there, nobody said they had to be interesting ones :p

Comment

Originally posted by Memphis

There are cars in there, nobody said they had to be interesting ones :p
                                Man, she has a killer body!

Comment

Working...
                                X