Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
        Not my kind of deal but, maybe others like ..

Thats terrible

Comment

Sorry, its a HUGE PIC .. But, had to post it

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I was wondering when Ms. Winstead was going to show up here. Here's another shot.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Winstead is a goddess. :P
                Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac
                  Winstead is a goddess. :P
                  O.K., whos is Winstead? Actress, singer, what??

Comment

Actress as far as I know, Scott probably knows more about her.
                    Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Here

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

:D
                      sigpic

Comment

Score one! Now, if you can get Vanessa Ferlito on the Nova and I'll be set. ;D
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Here

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

BigDad, all I saw was her last name, otherwise I would have looked her up. I must be getting old, I looked at the link you gave put up and it says she was born in '84. In '84 I was dating my first wife. I'm old. Ugh.

Comment

No problem . just goof'n around
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nik2
                              Here

BigDad, all I saw was her last name, otherwise I would have looked her up. I must be getting old, I looked at the link you gave put up and it says she was born in '84. In '84 I was dating my first wife. I'm old. Ugh.
                              I started street racing that year when Mary Elizabeth Winstead was born.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                                Originally posted by Nik2
                                Here

I started street racing that year when Mary Elizabeth Winstead was born.
                                I waz graduatin frum hi skool in 84.
                                Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X