Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

yeah i saw those too!!!...dammmmmmmmm!
    google for high res images......dammmmm!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
      Originally posted by 6 Grrrs
      Originally posted by BigDad
      She is damn sexy! I wouldn't say she is the most beautiful chick in this thread, but she looks damn good.
      Jessica Barton, google her there is way better out ther of her. She races a low 9 second high 8 sec Supra She also has a sister just as nice!
      I thought she looked familiar. I have heard of her/seen her before. She is hot. Even hotter thast she drives 8 & 9 second cars.
      1990 Chevrolet 454SS Pickup - 2 time Power Tour participant (2002 & 2007), Long Hauler in 2007
      1966 Pontiac GTO Hardtop - 3x2, 4speed fully restored with some mods
      1996 Chevrolet K2500 Ext Cab/Short Bed

Comment

Anyone ever see what Jessica looked like before her change of appearance ? The transformation is amazing ..
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone ever see what Jessica looked like before her change of appearance ? The transformation is amazing ..
          Spill the beans Daryl, was she born with different plumbing?

Comment

Originally posted by Nik2
            Spill the beans Daryl, was she born with different plumbing?
            Not that I am aware of but, she looked NOTHING like she does now .. I'll have to see if I can locate a picture .
            sigpic

Comment

Honest, this is her ..

sigpic

Comment

Almost every pic of her I found has the same sort of expression. Its the kind of look that makes me feel that she would be ok for a one nighter or maybe a very short fling, but no way in hell would I want to live with her. Evil lurks behind those eyes, its the same evil the ex had hidden away. Any smile is forced and not natural, as if she has nothing to smile about and she is just making a quick buck off her looks while she is young and can pull it off. The disdain for the camera and whomever is viewing is obvious, unless that is her sexy come hither look, and if thats the case color me terrified.

She is easy to look at, especially if I shop her face out of the pics. Also I like natural racks whatever the size may be.

Comment

I get the same vibe thumpin - but if that is her sister with the orange firebird - she appeals to me much more - much more natural and genuinely enjoying herself in the pic.

Your and My ex must have possessed the same kind of evil behind those pretty eyes!
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Possessed is a good word for it. My ex is bi-polar, and like Forrest Gump says, "you never know what you're gonna get" from one minute to the next. After living with that spawn of satan for 8 years I learned to spot the crazy and loathsome in a nice package, they move differently than a good hearted woman. Not all women are bad, but it isnt hard to spot the ones that seem to murmur "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND KEEP A HAND ON THE WALLET!"

Comment

Hopefully no repeats here ... ;)

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing this one on here.
                          Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

wow! i didnt know about the model car

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455
                              Almost every pic of her I found has the same sort of expression. Its the kind of look that makes me feel that she would be ok for a one nighter or maybe a very short fling, but no way in hell would I want to live with her. Evil lurks behind those eyes, its the same evil the ex had hidden away. Any smile is forced and not natural, as if she has nothing to smile about and she is just making a quick buck off her looks while she is young and can pull it off. The disdain for the camera and whomever is viewing is obvious, unless that is her sexy come hither look, and if thats the case color me terrified.

She is easy to look at, especially if I shop her face out of the pics. Also I like natural racks whatever the size may be.
                              Same look in every pic is a sign of an inexperienced, or just plain lousy, model.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

[quote=bullet ]
                                wow! i didnt know about the model car

[/quote
                                the best part of this pic is the Monza taillights and Farrah

Comment

Working...
                                X