Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

If you guys need a real man to step up, give me a call
    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by std
      Just don't tell the girls your screen name here ...most are afraid of STD's! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3
        Originally posted by bullet
        you missed a good one BigDad..... i think 66Fury3 might of saved a copy....anyone have that copy to email?
        I got it! Who wants it? ;D
        me...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

[quote=JOES66FURY2 ]
          Originally posted by bullet
          you missed a good one BigDad..... i think 66Fury3 might of saved a copy....anyone have that copy to email?
          I got it! Who wants it? ;D
          me!!!!
          2010 LONG HAULER!!!

Comment

72custom10 & joesfury2 - I emailed it to you both.... enjoy.... Ed

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by CarPlayLB
              Originally posted by std
              Just don't tell the girls your screen name here ...most are afraid of STD's! LOL
              And here I thought I was the only one who thought that every time I saw his posts.
              Must be a stage name or something ? What did prompt you to pick that one ?
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

I believe I would like a peek at that taboo picture. :o

Comment

Originally posted by BobStuart
                  I believe I would like a peek at that taboo picture. :o
                  Me too, me too! ;D
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                    Originally posted by CarPlayLB
                    Originally posted by std
                    And here I thought I was the only one who thought that every time I saw his posts.
                    Must be a stage name or something ? What did prompt you to pick that one ?
                    It stands for "Speed & Technology by Dave" Catchy isn't it? Get it? Hahahah

Seth
                    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Photography has become a hobby of mine. I like taking pictures of my Camaro but a person can only take so many pictures of the same car... So being a little bored and wanting to experiment with different lighting and such, decided to add a little spice in the female variety. So I get on a popular model website and search for a local model that suites my taste and ta da! I give you Miss Nicki Lynn. Very pleasant girl if you can't tell. She likes race cars and like posing with them. Anyway I thought she was a bargain. And was pleasantly surprised by some of my shots. I really need a better lens though. But close to $1000 for the one I want.

Comment

Nicki is very nice, but man I love that car!
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

72custom10 & joesfury2 - I emailed it to you both.... enjoy.... Ed

wow....
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Here's another. I'm not very creative when it comes to posing the girl. So I looked at several shots in this thread and came up with this (edited for your protection) shot.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if you didn't edit it!!!! She is smokin!!!!!!!
                              Racing is living, anything before or after is just waiting!!!

Comment

THOSE EYES!!!

as well as the rest of her, BUT HER EYES, DAMN!
                                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X