Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Nice tailpipes .. :D

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Found the pic of the girl with the Challnger @ www.americancarsamericangirls.com ..IIRC it was a gallery of pics from Bristol , Tenn

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
              Originally posted by BigDad
              I know this girl... I just can't place it. Did she ever work in Irving? Have been beating my brains for days.
              Dude, bad choice of words.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                I got to feeling nostalgic for when Hot Rod and Car Craft had their swimsuit issues. Anybody else miss these issues?

sigpic

Comment

This one was taken at Frisco's diner. The girls there still rollerskate around in those tiny skirts.

My favorite cover of all time. Bobbi Brown was one of my dream girls.
                  sigpic

Comment

Miranda Lambert, she is from just down the road .. country singer

sigpic

Comment

That 1st pic with the blown red 55 chevy ,that car belonged to a friend of a friend when that pick was taken,thats his name and I kinda remember that car. He passed a way a few years ago with massive car collection.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad

This one was taken at Frisco's diner. The girls there still rollerskate around in those tiny skirts.

My favorite cover of all time. Bobbi Brown was one of my dream girls.
                        I like the girls from the swimsuit spectacular , I still have that issue, the guys always check it out when they get on my truck.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X