Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

String Bikinis / Hot rods ! ... time tested formula
    as said by a famous artist

"I used customs to catch the broads, HOT RODS to scare em off "
    sigpic

Comment

I took these @ the NHRA drags in vegas couple of weeks ago

Comment

Big ass pistol too ! :o

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Big Thanks to Nelson for the great photos.Lovely lady!!

Comment

THE LONGEST I THINK I EVER LASTED................ :-[

Comment

says folder is full,,,,cant upload anymore pics

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                    WFO they were female and offended... bout that simple... Would your mother enjoy this ?

That should be the way you look at things you post... it's not very complicated...

Keith
                    i understand and agree with what you are saying, but to play devils advocate....if they are offended, don't look. they have that choice. just read the topic title and you know what it's about.

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

WFO they were female and offended... bout that simple... Would your mother enjoy this ?

That should be the way you look at things you post... it's not very complicated...

Keith
                      20-30 years ago my mom posed on my dads racecar. but, i won't post 'em...she wouldn't like that...

Comment

Originally posted by cobra

Keith
                        i understand and agree with what you are saying, but to play devils advocate....if they are offended, don't look. they have that choice. just read the topic title and you know what it's about.

The topic title also says this "Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?". According to that there should be no reason for them to see something that is offensive in thier eyes. My .02
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by cobra

Keith

Play by the rules or Turk will take the ball and go home.

He has warned you.

This is not a Democracy it is a benevolent Dictatorship

2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
                            Play by the rules or Turk will take the ball and go home.
                            He has warned you.
                            This is not a Democracy it is a benevolent Dictatorship
                            Said by someone who shows crack in his avatar ??

;D

Comment

I'd say quit worrying about what I'd say... keep it decent and reasonable... police it yourselfs and go back to showing girls and hot rods... enough of worrying about it... if someone exceeds the limit you guys tell him to fix it... that simple... done... move on... GIRLS CARS... NEXT

Comment

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X