Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Suuuuuure ya will. I suggest some cougar hunting for ya, let us know how it turns out! ;D
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Joes66chevy
      Originally posted by VTJUNK
      So she's older and seen "better days" She'll probably show you your better days! ;D
      no i have the kama-sutra built into my brain, i will show her a thing or two....if she can bend like a rubberband ;D
      what's that smell? something is sure flying. :D
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

i love hunting cougars, they can show me a thing or to but i havent had one show me anything new yet....what a let down, i was expecting my socks to shoot off and out the window or something crazy BUT NOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Comment

[quote=SpeedJunkee ]

DAMN SHE IS GORGEOUS ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
              My favorite .. this young lady could breast feed a boyscout troop !
              News Flash!! Boyscout troop found to have silicone poisoning!

Comment

HAHAAHAHA milk everywhere....cant breath laughing too hard HAHAHAHA

i want silicon poisoning to.....

Comment

[quote=VTJUNK ]
                  [quote=BigDad ]
                  My favorite .. this young lady could breast feed a boyscout troop !

VT...I was going in the same direction....kinda.

An entire Cuban village could float over on those.

Brian
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Joes66chevy
                    first and second chick are great Speed' but that last one has seen some better days :o :o
                    ...And here I was thinking to myself: "Finally - a girl who doesn't look like she's 12...."

I'll take more pics of ladies who aren't just into their teens please...

Comment

starting to notice a lack of automobiles and maybe just a tad too much other stuff ..affraid we might not get a warning
                      please help to get the thread going in correct direction once again

Thanks ..hate to see the fun end
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll have to post a link for this cause its a slide show.

Comment

Hey, I think that GSX has those new Wheel Vintiques 17” billet Buick wheels, Cool!

Comment

Nice tattoos?? Is there such a thing?
                            Plain, boring skin is so much nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by mike343sharpstick
                              Hey, I think that GSX has those new Wheel Vintiques 17” billet Buick wheels, Cool!
                              I noticed those too. Those are sharp.
                              1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
                                Nice tattoos?? Is there such a thing?
                                Its funny, my wife and I were talking about this just yesterday. Why is it that people who don't like chicks with tattoos (and it usually just pertains to the chicks) feel the need to insult and often be down right mean? Now I'm not saying you were being mean Steve but it just reminded me of the whole thing.

I understand that people are entitled to their opinions but I just don't get why they have to be so hateful about it. If you don't like em then don't get em, and don't date someone that does like em. Its that simple isn't it? But tramp, whore, slut? These things are said about girls they've never met and know nothing about. Coming from the punk/alternative music scene I know plenty of women with tattoos and I can tell ya that if they did "get around" a bit it had nothing to do with whether or not they had ink on their skin.

Again, this is not aimed at anyone in particular it just got me thinking. Anyone have any insight?
                                Oh, and since you asked, yes, in my opinion, there are nice tattoos. Now back to the girls. Tattooed and otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X