Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by KeithTurk
    Great stuff guys...

Hey by the way... that little girl with the 50's vette.... she's 23 if she's a day... LOL... Danica... wow... the Tat...Yuck ( but if you gotta have one a Flag is fairly cool )

Keith
    uhh..yeh..i agree. she looks 23. i swear officer. ;D :
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I found one here for you all, watch closely...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRtymuRMZiE&NR=1
      Living the dream!

Comment

Todays contributions:

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedJunkee
          That's twice you've hosted this girl now.. C'mon, where are the rest of them.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
            That's twice you've hosted this girl now.. C'mon, where are the rest of them.. ;)
            sorry............here is one to replace it

Comment

I don't think he was complaining ;D He just wants to see more of her... so do I. She's cuuuuute.

She sort of reminds me of the pretty blonde girl on the old Lowenbrau poster... you remember her... the girl wearing blue jeans, and a white tank top...? I just tried doing a google image search for her, came up empty.

Comment

Todays contributions:

JESUS those could put a stop to world hunger :o

Comment

Got Milk?
                  Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu
                    I don't think he was complaining ;D He just wants to see more of her... so do I. She's cuuuuute.

She sort of reminds me of the pretty blonde girl on the old Lowenbrau poster... you remember her... the girl wearing blue jeans, and a white tank top...? I just tried doing a google image search for her, came up empty.
                    No cant say i do, but i got hundreds of pics, i'll see if i can find it though

Comment

we need pictures of Ashley Force ;D ;D ;D that would make my day

Comment

These are the only 2 i have at the moment BUT I HAVE NOTHIN BETTER TO, i find some

Comment

[quote=SpeedJunkee ]
                          Todays contributions:

Dang, a couple inches farther down the hood, and she'd be polishing the hood ornament...and not touching the paint around it.

-Brad

Comment

These are the only 2 i have at the moment BUT I HAVE NOTHIN BETTER TO, i find some
                            you are officially my BEST friend,i owe you a cold beer...damn those slicks behind her are getting me to, but boy would i rather be behind her :o

Comment

i only drink root beer..........(right now).............lol

i found some more ill post tonite

Comment

just dont drive after you drink, thats why i have so much free time...........lol

Comment

Working...
                                X