Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by BigDad
    It's allot easier for them to put on weight, than to lose it

DAMHIK .. :D
    Never have more truer words been spoken... ;D
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ok, so who else's eyebrows went up when they looked at this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu

I dont know, but she looks about 16, and I stick to my rule half my age plus 7,which makes a doable for me 29.but she is still cute.

Comment

Thank you...for the love of all things smoking hot...thank you

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak
              I dont know, but she looks about 16, and I stick to my rule half my age plus 7,which makes a doable for me 29.but she is still cute.
              What is that formula based on?
              Sounds good though.. I'm going out to get me a 26 year old. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
                I too like this formula :D :P
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

My eyebrows went up, not because I thought she was cute but because I thought maybe it was a dude....
                  Kind of looks like one of the members of that band that sang "um bop" ;D
                  Nik

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2

Badass dressed in black ,straight as an arrow,cars not bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
                      sounds good to me to, don't know what the wife will think of it though :o ;) :D :D
                      "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

I thought she was young, too... for the record, my eyebrows went up because I was looking at a photo of a girl whose eyebrows were up.

That's a crazy formula... but it works out to the same age as it did for Blackout Steve... come to think if it, I don't think I'd want to date a girl much younger than 26...

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                          Badass dressed in black ,straight as an arrow,cars not bad either.
                          Yup, delicious. Like to know more about both.
                          Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

I thought she was young, too... for the record, my eyebrows went up because I was looking at a photo of a girl whose eyebrows were up.

That's a crazy formula... but it works out to the same age as it did for Blackout Steve... come to think if it, I don't think I'd want to date a girl much younger than 26...
                            Date? Who said anything about dating?? :P (Happy 39th :-*)

Comment

Heartburn anyone ..

sigpic

Comment

The breasts are my favorite. You can have the wings......

Comment

Working...
                                X