Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by fast Ed

No Bull Shit!
    I went to High School with her. Name is Neriah Napaul Davis. She was good looking then but over the years the good doctors have done a lot of improving on her.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
      Originally posted by Rebeldryver
      Actually, it's 74. One is a repeat.
      Right you are Scott and it just happens to be my post of Megan Fox in Transformers !!
      ;D
      Technically,its only 72 as there are three repeats.But whos counting?
      Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid
        Technically,its only 72 as there are three repeats.But whos counting?
        I am.
        What are the others ?
        ???

Comment

The brunette in the vw and Cortney is in two
          Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Some of them have more then 1 lady. Were they counted individually or by pic?
            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
              Originally posted by Nik2
              Living in NM where it seems to be a requirement for all, and I do mean ALL, Hispanic chicks to pluck their brows completely off and then put them back on with a Sharpie. Now if you could put a pair of brows back on her............
              Wow, I never knew that ... an interesting cultural fashion statement it would seem.
              Anyhow, as far as I understand it, even plucked eyebrows will grow back, if allowed to that is ...
              :-\
              Several years ago I had a Hispanic girl that worked for me that was absolutely beautiful, EXCEPT, for the sharpied on eyebrows. I asked her why she did that and she told me that after tweezing them so much, that over time they simply didn't come back in, so she just took them all off and drew them on. I don't know if that is how it started, but you can't go anywhere out here without seeing those drawn on brows.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu

That is possibly THE best butt ever! Hubba Hubba.

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
                  Originally posted by fast Ed

No Bull Shit!
                  I went to High School with her. Name is Neriah Napaul Davis. She was good looking then but over the years the good doctors have done a lot of improving on her.
                  Bless them Doctors

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
                                She's grinding on car parts, is that close enough? ;D

Better get some protection from those sparks, here, let me lend a HAND
                                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                                X